Search found 191 results

by rezut
12/03/09, 12:23
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The GLF System - Gazifiel Liquid Fuel System
answers: 1
views: 8560

The GLF System - Gazifiel Liquid Fuel System

hello have you heard of the GLF System® - Gazifiel Liquid Fuel System® see the article on the link http://www.lejsl.com/actu/setl/20090312.JSA7353.html a copy paste of the article without them photos World presentation in semur-en-Auxois A Bourguignon unveils its eco-friendly system for cars ...
by rezut
04/08/08, 12:44
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Renewable oil by Jean Laigret
answers: 176
views: 160802

hello what interest to manufacture oil while the planet is dying. here is the real question it is better to manufacture a dozen solar power plants and manufacture hydrogen and pollution 0 it will always be the same who will pocket the money but at least we will stop polluting ...
by rezut
27/05/08, 21:54
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : pantone diesel engine Citroen Bx
answers: 67
views: 125325

hi georges100 and good evening everyone thank you for hearing from me and that of the bx I was absent for a long time because I cannot be everywhere at the same time I went back to my deuche and I started to make the family tree from my mother and it's not easy to have time. the bx is still in progress ...
by rezut
04/12/07, 10:58
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : anti-renewables heat pump? Disadvantages and advantages
answers: 134
views: 179504

hello the brand of the pump is ciat (very well known to professionals) and the 35ht model it seems to me (to be confirmed because I have a doubt I had to scan the doc but since I had my pc stolen at work I no longer have it here so if I think tonight to watch I confirm tomorrow) when in the region ...
by rezut
03/12/07, 14:35
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : anti-renewables heat pump? Disadvantages and advantages
answers: 134
views: 179504

hello info for those who might be interested in this air water heat pump installed since 11/11/06 (by the plumber brother) in addition to a fuel boiler for 100m² on the basement 8000 € invoice 2600 € repay in credit tax before 2600 liters of fuel at 0.76 € per liter (today's rate ...
by rezut
25/05/07, 08:00
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Tips and tricks éconologiques bulk water, energy ...
answers: 98
views: 103971

and what do you think of removing the wipes (wipes for the household, the hands, the face and even recently for the buttocks of the children to throw in the toilets) the next that will be for what?
and if we go back to the right mop and washcloth
by rezut
14/05/07, 13:48
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3631676

MAGIC BEER A young American woman who has just been dumped by her boyfriend and who is really in low spirits goes around bars to drown her depression. In a bar on the top floor of the Empire State, she sees a man alone at the bar who looks bored. She sits down next to him and ...
by rezut
18/04/07, 13:03
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3631676

Vova, the diminutive of Vladimir, is the equivalent of Toto in French jokes. Vova is seated in the first row. The teacher asks the pupils to give him some exciting examples. - Coffee answers Natacha - Very well said the teacher - Alcohol answers Pasha - Very well said the insti ...

Go Advanced search