Search found 401 results

by crispus
14/12/10, 18:32
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Eco-driving in practice: Tips that work!
answers: 164
views: 95809

It's all stupid, maybe too much: cheesy: In fact it's a pendulum which attaches to the rearview mirror and makes contact if you accelerate or brake too hard ... Nah I'm kidding: cheesy: Although !? : shock: It is true that with the generalization of accelerometer circuits, the applications will multiply! : mrgr ...
by crispus
27/10/10, 15:46
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Heat guns economic propane torch butane 2300 ° C?
answers: 24
views: 25830

Ay, I ordered the gun online. lv13r reassured me. : mrgreen: I will know more in a few days after the tests. For the stainless steel solder, I read that the silver rod was mandatory? I am trying to solder a brass fitting for a 15 mm pipe (which I do not yet have) on a 15/21 stainless steel pipe ...
by crispus
27/10/10, 11:26
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation

In a torch, you have to heat very hard to have an average temperature sufficient for heating the support. If the air is superheated and pulsed, the surrounding temperature is already 600 ° C and the flame does the rest. For 2300 ° C, they are perhaps given by "equiva ...
by crispus
26/10/10, 21:56

chatelot16 wrote:if just find someone with a big bottle of 10m3 and knows connect hoses and use a pressure gauge to charge your empty bottle without exceeding 60bar

That request still investing in 500 € or more material. To compare with € 180 of this gun ...
by crispus
26/10/10, 20:45

Heat guns economic propane torch butane 2300 ° C?

Hello, It's been a long time since I posted. I try to finally resume the experiment after a long time absorbed by family concerns. For 3 years I have only been collecting information and trying to make a useful synthesis. I have a small oxygen torch, the smallest in the range ...
by crispus
04/01/10, 19:44
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : An Irish company Steorn offers free energy!
answers: 64
views: 92822

I made a small diagram to summarize: https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager2/1262630631UNqMXn.jpg A: unpowered coil, the field lines of the magnet cross the torus because the reluctance is less than in the air. B: Coil supplied, the field in the toroid is channeled by the coil ...
by crispus
04/01/10, 18:06
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : An Irish company Steorn offers free energy!
answers: 64
views: 92822

Hello, Indeed after reading the long post of NLC and visiting the JLN site I come to close conclusions ... This motor is reminiscent of a reluctance motor, but working "backwards". Almost all motors use 2 magnets, one fixed the other mobile, one of which is ...
by crispus
01/12/09, 16:27
Subject : New heavy-duty multi-fuel engine
answers: 36
views: 48396

Thanks to Chatelot, it is you who agree with my idea that the principle of the Tourbillonnaire Man (702 engine) (unless I am mistaken) with a single hole injector, injector which injects tangentially to the combustion chamber in the piston, effect combined with a snail in the cylinder head giving the air the same movement ...
by crispus
14/09/09, 23:23
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The car of the future
answers: 3202
views: 935457

Hello, A small remark which does not concern the car but the road it takes. Maybe already posted elsewhere? This weekend, I had to get out of a motorway by a very short ramp located at the lowest point of a hill. This requires going from 130 to 50 km by braking very hard ...
by crispus
17/06/09, 10:29
Subject : Mix diesel + gasoline or E85 ethanol: consume less and clean your Diesel engine
answers: 969
views: 568006

nico0711 wrote:Otherwise what is the WITH (vortex)? Thank you

See here ou leaves.

Go Advanced search