by Colmant
12/01/11, 19:01
Forum : DIY and self-construction: building or mount a self-install
Subject : Making a mill plant for € 0
answers: 20
views: 227936

hi everyone and happy new year

lying subject title

I am looking for a woodchipper that can pass a diameter of 40 cm and the price of a new one is 100 euros, used is 000 euros, a little expensive for me ...

pit mix do you have an idea for less ?? thank you
by Colmant
17/10/09, 19:37
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : ECS wood boiler Buderus Logano problem S121
answers: 5
views: 15361

good evening, This is often the case with wood boilers, apart from a bad connection on the circuit, check the outlet temperature of the buffer tank? the temperature must not be higher than 80- 85 ° otherwise it is the regulation on the burner which is too energized it is absolutely necessary to reduce ...
by Colmant
29/11/08, 17:10
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Worcester wheel
answers: 340
views: 110481

Harry, your proto is he going ??

thank you Arnaud
by Colmant
03/12/07, 19:21
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : anti-renewables heat pump? Disadvantages and advantages
answers: 134
views: 179228

the advantage of ejp is 24/24 except in mobile peak 22 random days / year if you want to work in off-peak hours (8 h / 24) you have to install 3 times the power and store the heat it is not worth it in my opinion must find a good cap in relief of boiler air water or water water
by Colmant
03/12/07, 19:00
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wood pellet boiler
answers: 19
views: 18904

for the appeal you go a little late: + one year

you must be able to play on the speed or the frequency and duration of feeding of the burner

I do not like the ignition system by "heat gun" at all

8 tons so 16 about steres of wood?
do you make an economic assessment
by Colmant
03/12/07, 18:52
Subject : Wood boiler: blue flame burning pictures
answers: 8
views: 24445

thank you christophe and bravo

it's true it's hard to see the blue flames but I believe it.

Does this (the deom) work with logs in real tree wood and what autonomy for a mm refill with your compressed blocks?
by Colmant
03/12/07, 18:43
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : A house under an electric pylon?
answers: 18
views: 22736

The town hall and the DDE are irresponsible; we should ban all construction under such lines and relocate tenants who are exposed in houses under the lines. There is a lot of literature on this subject EMFs (electro-magnetic fields) are harmful not only to babies, but ...
by Colmant
02/12/07, 12:00
Subject : Pictures and prices of our boiler installation wood stove
answers: 34
views: 80700

for safety, I will put a "bottle" with automatic bleeder at the high output of deom I have trouble understanding the compatibility of the two calibrated valves 1 to 2 bars and the other to 3 bars I will supply cold water live with a thermostatic valve in case the blue flame ...
by Colmant
24/11/07, 07:56
Subject : Schematic wood boiler for DHW and heated floors
answers: 90
views: 135298

hello to all is there a subject concerning the heating "reversible" clim inverter? I just heard that the tax credit for such equipment would be removed for 2008 because of abuse by installers who overcharge this equipment. I brought in an installer who had ...
by Colmant
07/11/07, 19:02
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Pantone Article in Science and Life November 2007
answers: 173
views: 125277

hello, it will be interesting to know the cons of the DS, I have an uncle who had one at the time in Geneva and who said that it consumed very little 4 or 5 liters I think For the mercos 190 D, it There are two engines 2 liters atmo and 2,5 liters (turbo?) I have at the bottom of the garden a two liters, ...

Go Advanced search