Search found 6 results

by Martine24
04/12/23, 23:11
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Charging terminals for VE.
answers: 30
views: 6184

Re: EV charging stations.

We are asked to favor electric cars, but unfortunately, there are not enough charging stations. For example, the other day I had to drive miles to fuel my sister's car. So, I find this discouraging (I hesitate to invest in this vehicle...
by Martine24
01/12/23, 14:36
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : What type of solar panels are best for installation on the roof of your home?
answers: 9
views: 1383

Re: What type of solar panels are best for installation on the roof of your home?

As far as I am concerned, I opted for the polycrystalline solar panels that I purchased on this online sales site: https://www.ase-energy.com/. I opted for these modules because they benefit from better performance. As a result, they are able to generate more electricity. Who pl...
by Martine24
28/11/23, 21:56
Subject : Solar energy buyback
answers: 39
views: 3265

Re: Purchase of solar energy

From what I know on this subject, we can resell all the electricity to an energy supplier such as EDF Obligation d'Achat, with 20-year contracts. However, this possibility requires the installation of solar panels by a qualified RGE professional to be possible...
by Martine24
27/11/23, 19:11
Subject : AGM battery charging intensity?
answers: 11
views: 1346

Re: AGM battery charging intensity?

No, by connecting Victron AGM batteries in parallel, the total capacity remains at 22Ah, but the maximum charging current remains unchanged at 5.5A per battery. Furthermore, connecting in parallel allows you to extend the autonomy instead of increasing the charging intensity. So the limit...
by Martine24
24/11/23, 20:58
Subject : Amorphous panel lifespan
answers: 6
views: 811

Re: Lifespan of amorphous panels

Amorphous solar panels sometimes have a shorter lifespan, almost 10 years, compared to conventional models (25 years). When the sun is not shining, these modules maintain their performance, but the power percentage depends on various factors, such as location...
by Martine24
21/11/23, 20:29
Subject : AGM battery charging intensity?
answers: 11
views: 1346

Re: AGM battery charging intensity?

Hi No, parallel connection does not increase the maximum admissible load current. Even if the total power is 66 Ah (22 Ah * 3), the high charging current per battery is 5.5 A. Furthermore, you will have to charge all the storage systems in parallel with an in...

Go Advanced search