Search found 51 results

by Which
01/11/23, 19:15
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Solar house with high power thermal panels and thermal buffer heat storage
answers: 103
views: 95228

Re: Solar house with high power thermal panels and thermal buffer heat storage

sicetaitsimple wrote:Is there anything wrong with what I wrote?

He didn't say that, he thanks you somewhere. I can understand that in his place, repeating is tiring.
And so thank you for taking the time to answer me.
by Which
01/11/23, 19:02
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17029
views: 3593449

Re: [one other] Humor

Excellent, even if I'm a little ashamed to laugh.
Let's hope he has a sense of humor.
be kind.jpg
be kind.jpg (61.01 KB) Viewed 388 times
by Which
01/11/23, 18:44
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Solar house with high power thermal panels and thermal buffer heat storage

In short, unlike others, I'm a little fed up with rambling... :mrgreen: I don't know if it's potential rambling, I'll try the question. In terms of user experience, when the pad is "cold" (lower than the heating temperature), is it not...
by Which
01/11/23, 13:46

@Christophe, To come back to earth, how is ECS produced in your house? what is his background? As Christophe does not seem to respond, I take the liberty of providing a few elements: -in the photo a little above, you see 3 tubular exchangers which are normally immersed in ...
by Which
01/11/23, 12:17
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar energy buyback
answers: 39
views: 3296

Re: Purchase of solar energy

Yes, I mentioned it in terms of percentage.
by Which
01/11/23, 12:16
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Solar thermal heating
answers: 49
views: 2964

Re: Solar thermal heating

Good idea but it's still something I could never do. Not interesting or even impossible to put a veranda where it would be thermally interesting. “This house is really well established!”
by Which
01/11/23, 10:10
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar energy buyback
answers: 39
views: 3296

Re: Purchase of solar energy

phil59 wrote:
The virtual battery is not a battery in itself, but just a pricing arrangement.

Absolutely, it's a low-cost, maintenance-free, indestructible battery. Ethically, it bothers me too, if everyone does it, it is no longer possible in practice.
by Which
01/11/23, 10:02

Re:

I think that wood consumption will drop next winter because I will no longer use the deom for the DHW (12% efficiency no thanks!) which will therefore be preheated with solar and heated with electricity. If I understand correctly, the tap water intended for the DHW passes through the buffer in an ec...
by Which
01/11/23, 08:45
Subject : Solar thermal heating
answers: 49
views: 2964

Re: Solar thermal heating

In terms of "ideal", the simplest and most effective is the passive house. This requires good solar orientation, lots of highly insulated glazing and very strong thermal insulation, double-flow VMC, and that's it, no need for heating. The real estate stock being what it is, and...
by Which
31/10/23, 19:10
Subject : Electric neutrino generator
answers: 80
views: 12545

Re: Electric neutrino generator

Is this a Halloween animation?

Go Advanced search