Search found 59 results

by OlivierD
01/01/22, 18:23
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming
answers: 2109
views: 286713

Re: The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

little reminder on the deaths by climatic disasters... much fewer than 100 years ago!!! https://ourworldindata.org/natural-disasters yet humanity didn't disappear 100 years ago... but rest assured it won't disappear, only people who need the permanent streams...
by OlivierD
17/12/21, 23:10

Well yes I live under a glacier ... we all live under glaciers, those which fill rivers and streams by melting slowly during the summer. the last figures I saw give 2100 for the end of the glaciers, but they are from 2019 and we all know that it goes much faster than the ...
by OlivierD
17/12/21, 09:25
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Long live oil, long live war!
answers: 19
views: 4497

Re: Long live oil, long live war!

indeed, it takes more and more installation, therefore materials to extract oil and other minerals, and it takes more and more energy, therefore oil (and less good quality) to extract the materials from more and more difficult to extract, Total is creating fields of PV p ...
by OlivierD
17/12/21, 09:18
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Nikola Tesla's excess energy? (Christophe Tetard)
answers: 331
views: 53395

Re: Nikola Tesla's excess energy? (Christophe Tetard)

Hello, I didn't take the time to read it and I think I saw the video some time ago. certainly quantum opens doors and tesla's theories seem to hold up, I don't have the knowledge to judge, on the other hand there is something that bothers me: knowing that energy is used ...
by OlivierD
17/12/21, 09:10

It's quite simple ... we cannot consume more than what we have in a sustainable way without paying the price for it, for example, if you have a savings account with 10000 € on it, and you earn 2000 per month. you can't spend more than 2000 per month for a very long time If you spend 2100 you will keep ...
by OlivierD
16/12/21, 23:09

and no, the curve will not be bell-shaped, the descent will be very very brutal and rapid (to catch up with the ecological collapse), in a few years we will lose half of the population, between wars, famines, migrations. It's not hard, ya ka wait less than 20 years, we'll still be there ...
by OlivierD
15/12/21, 22:02

even more reason to relax! you didn't answer me, does organic farming use mineral phosphates? Indeed, no, but on the other hand, the soils are completely rinsed and sterile, it will take them between 5 and 15 years before they can produce something edible in quantity ...
by OlivierD
12/12/21, 10:37

I hope ABC warned their well-educated kids that they won't have anything to eat in 20 years, unless they care about it now. I won't be there anymore, even more reason to relax! you didn't answer me, does organic farming use mineral phosphates? [/ quote] Ef ...
by OlivierD
10/12/21, 22:58

there is no evidence that there will be a catastrophe in the coming decades. Well, yes, because the agricultural sector is organized around phosphate ore. The agricultural fertilizer industry is not in any way ready to recycle excrement. It's not the nose in ...
by OlivierD
10/12/21, 07:34

Hello, what the graphs show is that the increase in phenomena is exponential, and out of proportion with what happened before ... it is sure that industrial growth is exponential, and that it is faster than all other previous human evolutions In ...

Go Advanced search