Search found 30 results

by unpeusecenID
25/03/23, 17:35
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9961
views: 660706

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

UnpeusesenID , Without wishing to go too far and with all the circumspection that this dramatic and multifactorial situation demands, I would not try too hard to extrapolate in the direction (unless I am deeply mistaken, of course) indicated by the piece of bravery below above: take the height...
by unpeusecenID
25/03/23, 17:27

Thank you for the answer Obamot, even if it stings the eyes a little... :frown: "The subject and the war is: Russia Ukraine" No, in short, the subject, and it is now demonstrated after confessions, that he is more precisely. 1) a proxy war opportunely taken over by the USA 2) Russia is not...
by unpeusecenID
25/03/23, 16:41

It's done :arrow: trash (if that's the message you want to convey, I understand that understanding is not really your thing) https://www.econologie.com/forums/natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-6700.html#p528325 Another? And damn! What is...
by unpeusecenID
25/03/23, 10:23

It's a bit normal to feel more concerned when the conflict is at our doorstep and potentially involving us. We don't know where Putin intends to stop, in addition with his finger on the button... he passes it around if he doesn't say so himself. For example in Iraq it is far, the U...
by unpeusecenID
25/03/23, 10:11

For the moment I understand that you assimilate me to the extreme right? and that you insist on the thesis that the US is doing quantitatively worse than Russia, which I also concede. Everyone acts according to their means :mrgreen: But hey for me, the comparison makes no sense. We could put on the tali...
by unpeusecenID
25/03/23, 09:47

List please, thank you. It does not authorize nor does it excuse but it would put into perspective the extreme right reasoning of the prouks… I will not give the list because it bores me to search but I know that it is long, comparatively. I edited my previous post, maybe you p...
by unpeusecenID
25/03/23, 09:34

To me to me to me…. Ukraine is a sovereign country, Putin has nothing to do with it. Is it the only one in the world? Can you give us a current list of sovereign countries with the presence of foreign military forces on their sovereign territory? Don't forget to specify the nationality of the invaders...
by unpeusecenID
25/03/23, 09:18

That's done : Arrow: basket (if that's the message you want to convey, I understand that understanding is not really your thing)

natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-6700.html#p528325
Another ?
by unpeusecenID
25/03/23, 08:56

The only thing that interests me in this subject is to understand why Russophiles are Russophiles. and if they are not exactly Russophiles, let them explain themselves instead of remaining silent. As cricri d'amour would say, we don't have to answer. It's true...but in this case has q...
by unpeusecenID
24/03/23, 18:55

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have another nickname. It's a lie but frankly I don't care, it's you who makes nervous poops. :lol: I don't prefer to dwell on the subject but I know what I'm saying. after your sordid detours, what are you talking about? always generalities, never...

Go Advanced search