Search found 127 results

by Castor
29/11/06, 20:14
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Consumption of an electric transformer
answers: 67
views: 174354

Good evening. @Chistophe, to be precise, your "toy" is not a tranfo, but a switching power supply. @Lud indeed the term providing reactive power with condos can be confusing. but given that most of the receivers are inductive, add a condo s ...
by Castor
14/11/06, 19:24
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Produce electricity with water mill
answers: 112
views: 213228

Re

Maybe a beginning of translation can help you, here it is:

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Humbird-fra.doc

Heck, there is a neck..the pictures are no longer on the file doc! I do not know why!
by Castor
14/11/06, 19:07
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Bioelectricity: free energy thanks to the trees?
answers: 14
views: 33096

Bonjour.

Sorry, I think I'm gonna play the poop again Forum... And somehow, I apologize. :? But for me it smells charlatant
by Castor
14/11/06, 17:44
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Produce electricity with water mill
answers: 112
views: 213228

Hello. in my opinion there are a lot of interesting passages in the doc. It is very complete (almost too much!). I had started on the translation, but I didn't get very far. It seems to me that I understood that you had fairly solid notions in Exceed electronics. In fact most of the documentation ...
by Castor
28/10/06, 21:07
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Recharge alkaline batteries?
answers: 62
views: 91020

Good evening. Thanks to Renaud, indeed after a second glance the Tunecharharger seems to be more complete than I thought (it could serve me well: cheesy:). for PeterJohson indeed the fact that your products can be used outside seems a good thing to me. I looked on your ...
by Castor
27/10/06, 21:32

Re-

In my opinion, this module is a very clever trick, but not enough power for that. 6,5V max eff at input, that's not much. You can do something similar with other conventional components.

There remains the problem of the battery not top green.
by Castor
27/10/06, 17:15

Hello. To be frank, getting me a solar charger, it's been an idea that has been going on in my head for a while. Since the photovoltaic modules are a little questioned on the fact that they produce little energy compared to that which ion consumes to manufacture them. In my opinion on ...
by Castor
27/10/06, 14:43

Hello. Today, technology allows us to use a battery about 1000 times, before throwing it away and severely polluting our planet. A detail that I hold dear: A battery can be recycled and whether it is rechargeable or not. There may be a proportion of waste in this recycling ...
by Castor
27/10/06, 14:28
Subject : Consumption of an electric transformer
answers: 67
views: 174354

Bonjour.

a wattmeter such as the one used can do the "current X voltage X cos phi" calculation, the PM230 from our dear econologist salesman gives the "cos phi".
by Castor
26/10/06, 22:37
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Question about lighting
answers: 7
views: 6466

Bonsoir.

Duits that 60W classic bulbs lit 1 / 2 time per day (60x.5 = 30W.h) consume less than 11W compact fluorescents lit 8 hours per day (11x8 = 88W.h). As cycles on / off damaging neon and fluocompact, in my opinion, it's not a good idea to put in a toilet.

Go Advanced search