Search found 194 results

by elman46
03/05/22, 12:07
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6068
views: 388900

Re: Presidential 2022: what future for Macron and why?

It is you who fear! Frankly Christ, not only do you fuck your own site, and in addition, when we try to explain to you politely (unlike you who expresses yourself like a mouthful of disgust, a shame for a holder of forum and modo) things for the good of the site, you don't understand...
by elman46
02/05/22, 20:51

CHRIST Why did you fire ABC? he tries to make you understand politely, something that you are incapable of doing, that having free expression on twitter as Elon Musk wants, can lead to abuses, as ABC2019 says while writing so if Islamists start to post tweets...
by elman46
02/05/22, 13:40
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 7916
views: 605328

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

With this history of mass vaccination, as inefficient as it is dangerous and costly, let's hope it is behind us, for the reason, the many side effects it has caused and that they will not recur, even if for some, it It's a hell of a deal that works well, because by dint, even...
by elman46
02/05/22, 13:22

All this leaves me dubious... Mélenchon Prime Minister, one would think that he would seal Macron's globalist agenda with dynamite... In reality, LFI had enough deputies to release Macron (motion of censure before the elections ), and even put him in jail. Why didn't they...
by elman46
01/05/22, 19:41
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9922
views: 640090

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

If they want total war the USA, let them continue, they are on the right track.
by elman46
01/05/22, 19:36

gegyx wrote:Faure, is it a washing machine doomed to obsolescence?

Not sure, if he takes his chance
We become poets : Shock:
by elman46
01/05/22, 19:32
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Electric buses
answers: 81
views: 41135

Re: Electric buses

I think filed for a patent for an electric bus, on which I will put a pantograph ... and I will call it ... Desire? Or a name of the genre, which would sound good with! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: A streetcar named Désir :cheesy: that reminds me of something...
by elman46
01/05/22, 19:26
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9922
views: 640090

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

The OSCE biased organization the "youngster" already knows all that. Thank you for the others, if they did not know, they have read. That said, the poutine, which is not a https://www.econologie.com/forums/smileys/smileys8.gif , he must have had a lot on the potato, like for the gas pipeline n...
by elman46
01/05/22, 18:51

Faure, I don't recognize him anymore, what's happening to him with the first secretary of the PS? : Shock: Is it one of the side effects of vaccination, to have the courage to rebel against the PS elephants hostile to LFI? :cheesy: https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/elections/l%C3%A9gislatives-faur...
by elman46
01/05/22, 18:44

These are beautiful promises that people on the right will certainly appreciate, for people on the left, it's less sure. https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/divertissement/actualite/car-c-est-notre-projet-voici-les-promesses-d-emmanuel-macron-pour-son-second-quinquennat/ss- AAWNzSt?ocid=wispr&cvid=a607f775b5f...

Go Advanced search