Search found 10 results

by Lolo23
14/01/22, 11:33
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : OKOFEN Pellematic, which setting?
answers: 303
views: 238967

Re: OKOFEN Pellematic, what setting?

Hello Christophe, Thank you for your opinion and your two proposals. For the PV, I don't have a well oriented roof, that of the boiler room is north, the house is east-west... But I had thought about it to erase part of my electricity consumption all year round. For thermodynamics, I am not at all for, m...
by Lolo23
14/01/22, 10:18
Subject : OKOFEN Pellematic, which setting?
answers: 303
views: 238967

Re: OKOFEN Pellematic, what setting?

Hello, I'm going back a bit on the thread concerning the production of DHW in the summer with the boiler. For the moment, I produce it with the electrical resistance in the summer but this solution suits me less and less from a point of view ecological and soon to be economical given the increase in electricity prices...
by Lolo23
11/01/22, 12:28
Subject : Time tracking operation on boiler OKOFEN
answers: 1659
views: 725156

Re: OKOFEN boiler time tracking

Yes, that's the correct price. I was well aware that cycles had to be long and that's why I checked parameter 114. But I didn't feel like they were that long last year! I have a 15kw too, 250m2 to heat and properly insulated with inert...
by Lolo23
11/01/22, 11:30

Thank you for your answer. Do you remember the price of the igniter? What intrigues me is that it can't reach 75°. She's still on the same cycle since 7am this morning and she's at 73°. She turned all night (to recover the degrees lost during the weekend) without stopping...
by Lolo23
10/01/22, 20:44

I made a mistake in the figures: 77min average cycle for about 10000 ignition and 13000 hours of operation
by Lolo23
10/01/22, 19:27

I did the humidity test in the microwave. I get a humidity level below 10%, which seems normal. The heating engineer came this morning, for him no heat on the lighter side. He says the heat I noticed the other night may have been because the boiler was still...
by Lolo23
09/01/22, 15:47

It was in May the last delivery, it may have taken a little humidity.
by Lolo23
09/01/22, 11:22

No, unfortunately... I don't understand why! The heating engineer told me last night that the plate must have been badly repositioned. However, the two air inlets are well in the nozzles of the plate... For the microwave test, I will take a look, thank you. It's the same supplier as usual...
by Lolo23
08/01/22, 22:14

Thank you for your answer Did67. It's chaboum's photo, not mine!
Once restarted, I went back there and the ashtray began to fill with pellets so no ignition .. But the igniter works because it produces heat.
by Lolo23
08/01/22, 21:43

Re:

it's new this year, last year perfect. same supplier, 2nd season with my boiler, no maintenance yet. on the other hand, another thing this year: my burnt pellets (or partially) fall into the ashtray on the left side. (see photo) last year it seems to me that it fell evenly...

Go Advanced search