Search found 7 results

by Insomnia
17/03/22, 12:29
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4004605

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

[quote="Did67"]Indeed. I don't know if I shared here my idea that cities have become "cancers" of our civilizations. They "siphon" all around them. Create medical deserts, empty territories (services, economic activities... which...
by Insomnia
29/07/21, 11:49

[quote = "Insomniax"] Coincidence .. I post anyway. Hello Three photos to thank and pay tribute to our dear Did67. All this, after germination of a small seed caught by chance during a television newscast that you never watch except ... whereas I had been content until then with ...
by Insomnia
28/07/21, 22:45

Coincidence .. I post anyway. Hello Three photos to thank and pay tribute to our dear Did67. All this, after germination of a small seed caught by chance during a television newscast that you never watch except ... whereas until then I was content to cultivate only half a dozen ...
by Insomnia
16/06/21, 15:28
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : China sold to Bigpharma?
answers: 9
views: 4232

Re: China sold to Bigpharma?

No opinion ?
there are so many experts here:?:
by Insomnia
17/01/21, 17:20
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : The danger of Facebook and (a) social networks
answers: 368
views: 164387

Re: Special Envoy: the danger Facebook?

https://www.franceculture.fr/emissions/signes-des-temps/trump-et-les-reseaux-sociaux-pouvoir-et-technologie-au-xxie-siecle Bon dimanche ! Donald Trump, l'homme qui a court-circuité la démocratie grâce aux réseaux sociaux, se voit aujourd'hui banni de Facebook et Twitter, Snapchat et les autres ? Que...
by Insomnia
13/01/21, 16:02
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : China sold to Bigpharma?
answers: 9
views: 4232

China sold to Bigpharma?

Little story, that of a Chinese woman living in France for two years and mother of an 11 month old girl wishing to visit her family in China to present her child. Their journey: serology and PCR before the plane then once arrived total isolation in a two-week hotel followed ...
by Insomnia
01/01/21, 21:41
Subject : Does covid vaccination make positive for anti-covid tests?
answers: 75
views: 23500

Re: Does the covid vaccination test positive for anti-covid?

Hello. I will try to answer. There are two categories of tests. The first is used to detect the presence of the virus in the body, in particular in the upper respiratory mucous membranes. It includes tests using two types of technique, PCR (polymerase chain reaction which amplifies ...

Go Advanced search