Search found 19 results

by yan
28/04/06, 15:02
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : InterSolar Salon Freiburg and Renewable Energy Paris
answers: 36
views: 29131

1) unfortunately I could not be in Paris or Friborg on these dates but I think that many "goodwill" will be happy to tell us everything here -> why not a special section with pictures of the stands,. pdf of prospectuses, or more simply summary of some ...
by yan
28/04/06, 12:12
Subject : InterSolar Salon Freiburg and Renewable Energy Paris
answers: 36
views: 29131

soite, I'm not a light: cry: but it's just to help him, you may not be an orthographic checker, but I don't ask you either not to make mistakes, just to make it better readable are message, it's just a push to strange econologist:!: I am not moder ...
by yan
25/04/06, 09:42
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Oil in my Zibro?
answers: 5
views: 10408

in the event that it works
you risk having frying smells
in the whole house

:P

a+
yan
by yan
23/04/06, 12:12
Subject : Video, oil is in the meadow
answers: 37
views: 37723

Keskidilui? : cheesy: yes, I tend to exaggerate things a bit and it was on the tone of derision .... but it is a bit true France does everything possible to discourage the use of products no oil tankers --- the states also note: evil: There is in France only Mr. Chirac and ...
by yan
23/04/06, 10:47

The problem is that by taxing non-polluting energies
France is about to become the first responsible for the
polution in the world ... if it continues it will depsser
the USA

A+
Yan
by yan
21/04/06, 23:17

Reactions on the report: * no but I'm dreaming !!! charge the TIPP on sunflower oil! it is an outright swindle. since when the sunflower comes from oil (unless the french soil is much more polluted than one thinks: P) * For the "damn engine" I think its pro ...
by yan
19/04/06, 14:06
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Charging a battery free by static electricity
answers: 158
views: 200611

Hi, Old TVs had one of the phases connected to the chassis, In fact before the standardization of 3-wire sockets some manufacturers used neutral as ground Only the current sockets and the 2-wire plugs did not have a polarizer then the system worked once ...
by yan
16/04/06, 22:08
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

yes ex-oceano it is exactly this base that I take what you built in your youth (just like me) was called "galena station" or the galena crystal could easily be replaced by a germanium diode and by overdimensioning coil and capacitor I intend to succeed in taming ...
by yan
16/04/06, 21:26

thank you obelix for these explanations and especially for confirmation that it is static electricity (I was therefore wrong) as regards radio waves it is another way that I am currently studying it is is to concentrate waves of a few hundred milivolts in something of exploitation ...
by yan
16/04/06, 09:48
Subject : Project: Green Maisonette
answers: 24
views: 17865

hi floriane, the hall of household arts in geneva is now called "foire de genève". In fact the first vocation was to present the most modern household appliances ... I had seen the first microwave oven projects there long before it was released to the general public but in this room ...

Go Advanced search