Search found 2237 results

by phil59
25/05/24, 21:06
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Failure: need help for a repair?
answers: 14
views: 24847

Re: Breakdown: need help with a repair?

This thing is old... we had one as a repair... to help out with laundry, and it didn't work that bad.

But it is true that we were perhaps also less demanding at the time...
by phil59
25/05/24, 20:45
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : EDF electricity: off-peak times during the day?
answers: 12
views: 420

Re: EDF electricity: off-peak hours during the day?

Tout s'étudie. Si tu as un linky, tu peux exporter tes données à la demi heure et faire une simulation sur l'année précédente, pour déjà te donner une idée. Comme tu n'as fait gaffe à rien, ça donne une direction, possible ou pas. Il n'y a que 22 jours pas an qui sont critiques, et seulement de 6H à...
by phil59
12/05/24, 17:03
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Driving an electric car every day
answers: 552
views: 52076

Re: Driving an electric car every day

I forgot to say, the car is 3 years and 3 months old, and a little over 95 km.
by phil59
12/05/24, 16:54
Forum : Laboratory econological: experiences for econologic
Subject : Use ADblue as a weedkiller
answers: 42
views: 2049

Re: Using ADblue as a weedkiller

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The best 100% natural weedkiller is chickens.

Those with feathers yes, but not those with fur...
by phil59
12/05/24, 16:53

I forgot, AdBlue has ruined some cars, in Italy it has been condemned, but not in France...
by phil59
12/05/24, 16:51

Salt works well. Look, the main roads are salted (sanded) in winter, and the grass doesn't grow. On small roads that are not salty, never, the grass grows especially in the middle... https://www.econologie.com/forums/smileys/Dehors.gif So, walking, walking, and walking again on...
by phil59
03/05/24, 20:45
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Rising Electricity Prices - Who Will Earn More?
answers: 45
views: 4742

Re: Rising electricity prices - Who will earn more?

doomed doomed... :mrgreen: no no you believed in the 50 cts € over a 3 year... :roll: 1 kWp directly, for 3 years, You must not have gotten much out of it since October or the weather is 90% overcast in our region. Per year, you should count on approximately a little less than 1kWh/year per kWp and you must be able to...
by phil59
02/05/24, 16:43
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

In the upper regions of France, it is closer to 1000 kWh of product. On that I give almost 200 back to "EDF", because in summer, even with so little, there are too many at peak production hours. My panels are inclined to have better performance in winter than in summer. We will say that the majority...
by phil59
01/05/24, 21:27
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electric car and transport, wire news
answers: 1377
views: 269871

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

well, that’s good. Meanwhile, Tesla is finishing its road machine for 2025, with 1000 km of autonomy (at 110 km/h), and in the "top" version, 0 to 100 km/h in less than 1 second... Some manufacturers, add thermal engine noise, and thermal vibration, to satisfy people...
by phil59
01/05/24, 21:20

If it's just that, for a good twenty days a year, I don't see the point... To have a little prevention of network outages, perhaps. I'm going to do it, because I have around 7 kWh of free batteries, but all year round, but only charged in the sun. 1 kWp directly, for 3 years, and...

Go Advanced search