Search found 5129 results

by I Citro
21/09/17, 09:30
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Tesloop: cost (derisory) maintenance of an electric car Tesla S to 480 000km!
answers: 30
views: 20873

Re: Tesloop: cost (derisory) maintenance of an electric car Tesla S to 480 000km!

300 km of autonomy corresponds to a battery of 60 kWh in mixed use (excluding motorways), i.e. less than 20 kWh / 100km. On the motorway, consumption commonly reaches 30kWh / 100km Currently, the kWh of battery has fallen below 200 € or $ 200, therefore a gross value of $ 12.000 for 60kWh In 2009, ...
by I Citro
04/09/17, 23:01
Subject : Tesloop: cost (derisory) maintenance of an electric car Tesla S to 480 000km!
answers: 30
views: 20873

Re: Tesloop: cost (derisory) maintenance of an electric car Tesla S to 480 000km!

"Since 2015, all batteries are guaranteed for 8 years unlimited mileage." It's already better than Kia, and I'm not talking about BMW, PSA, Renault etc ... which are satisfied with the legal warranty of 2 years (except special conditions ...) All this makes you want to look on the You're here...
by I Citro
04/09/17, 22:35
Subject : At the wheel of the vehicles of the future
answers: 27
views: 19457

Re: At the wheel of the vehicles of the future

The event now takes place every 2 years, the eighth edition will take place on September 9 and 10, 2017. 8) Some members of this forum and forum VE.fr will be there. : mrgreen: Years go by and things change very quickly. An exceptional meeting to discover and try the ...
by I Citro
10/10/16, 18:07
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : electronic ballast fluorescent tubes
answers: 47
views: 60351

Re: Electronic ballast fluorescent tubes

I did not quite understand the request of RV-P. :? I hardly have time to devote to tests and I gradually switch to 100% LED lighting, depending on the promotions on products with complete characteristics (color temperature, power in Lux or Lm, CRI, ... ). The visual comfort of LEDs is ...
by I Citro
10/10/16, 14:08
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Roll with cheaper natural gas
answers: 127
views: 93812

Re: Roll with cheaper natural gas

The title of the topic is clear. : roll:

It's about driving cheaper, not being efficient or ecologically relevant.
Just to ensure the profits of a fossil fuel supplier and the related industry (manufacturers of tanks and kits for thermal engines, distribution network, ...).
by I Citro
10/10/16, 13:57
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Energiestro (store energy by inertia in concrete)
answers: 297
views: 105494

Re: Energiestro

You have to consider the entire system and its long-term reliability. To supply 250kW for 1 minute, you need a minimum of a 25kWh battery pack providing 10C for one minute PLUS a 250kW inverter. We can consider a smaller pack by increasing the number of Cs by taking ...
by I Citro
10/10/16, 13:43
Subject : Designing a bike trailer with electric assistance (crowfunding "virtual")
answers: 105
views: 72017

Re: Design of a Bike Trailer with electric assistance ("virtual" crowfunding)

I belatedly the technical proposal of Dirk pitt. 8) Economically, it is unstoppable. Technically it is quite defensible. The wear of the motor brushes in intensive use is the only weak point of this technical choice with a lower efficiency. All of this is largely ...
by I Citro
03/10/16, 20:04
Subject : Designing a bike trailer with electric assistance (crowfunding "virtual")
answers: 105
views: 72017

Re: Design of a Bike Trailer with electric assistance ("virtual" crowfunding)

I am no longer very active among you. : | But I am surprised to discover this topic. :? I thought you knew the electric cycloboost trailers: http://www.cycloboost.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/650x/53703c5d0ea7a763223179c2f95c9e41/i/m/img_8357.jpg It is by realizing this ...
by I Citro
03/10/16, 19:29

I went back last week to a lab working on the development of a flywheel intended to provide 250kW. The machine is less than 2.5m high and less than 50cm square footprint. It will eventually turn at a few tens of thousands of revolutions per minute which excludes e ...
by I Citro
21/02/16, 00:14

So the basis of the Energistro concept already has a flaw ... am I wrong? What flaw are you talking about. :?: - Mechanical design (inertial mass, bearings, ...) - Design of the energy stage. :?: I am very surprised that such a system works continuously with system yields ...

Go Advanced search