Search found 7 results

by clopin69
18/03/07, 11:19
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : You and your EGR valve ...
answers: 136
views: 245859

egr vs pantone

Hi everyone, the pantome leaves me perplexed about the announced performance. I am almost sure that a future is possible, on the automobile of mister all the world, but the return will be insufficient for the transport-heavy-duty. quantity of on-board energy - yield restored. especially in our society ...
by clopin69
17/02/06, 15:33
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : DeNox
answers: 22
views: 19000

hard hard

hi I do not know if we are trying to use a product to obtain two results at the same time, that is to say research of cetane number, and depollution. the cetane number serves more to reduce the ignition delay without lowering the pressure and noise too much, than to clean it up. and in diesel we ...
by clopin69
17/02/06, 15:07
Subject : Biofuels: false good idea?
answers: 87
views: 94495

I'm worried

Hi it seems that a good old war would be your salvation .... when there was a big blow, the economy started up again, but we could not find an amicable solution? for once? technical solutions exist, but those who hold the economy, are they aware or are they afraid of this ...
by clopin69
16/02/06, 16:13
Subject : Biofuels: false good idea?
answers: 87
views: 94495

and the shareholders in all this !!!!

Hi: D I think we have to stop thinking about our little people a bit and let the big industrialists (of the total kind with 12 billion euros in profit), manage these problems of energy, and of bio-fuel, damn it!! an example if the brand mentioned above recovers the processes for Devellop ...
by clopin69
16/02/06, 15:56
Subject : ADblue SCR: adding urea against Nox?
answers: 18
views: 27599

mort de rire

hi everyone and bravo for the humor ....... otherwise, the product used by renault trucks is called AdBlue: 32,5% urea + demineralized water. the principle is a principle already used in industry (thermal power stations, waste incineration, etc.). it is to clean up using ammonia gas ...
by clopin69
16/02/06, 15:41

oops !!!

I forgot to say that ammonia and ammonia is not the same thing!

ammonia solution is an aqueous solution, for the household, and ammonia is a gas.

in the case of denox, ammonia gas is used!
a+
by clopin69
16/02/06, 15:39

hello sorcerer apprentices .....

hello,: evil: your idea of ​​mixing urea with fuel is inconsistent, have you put probes in your exhaust to measure? the principle of transforming urea into ammonia is ineffective, during combustion with cracking and peroxidation phases, diesel combustion ...

Go Advanced search