Search found 8 results

by Choban
17/05/06, 23:03
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Making an economic electric bike
answers: 759
views: 809808

I'm thinking more of a permanent magnet system, but until then a wiper motor should do the trick! Hell, a bike is made for pedaling, working muscles and improving blood circulation from below. So, the wiper motor to be mounted as said above ...
by Choban
02/04/06, 02:46
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Your opinion on an Econo Boutique?
answers: 20
views: 14536

Aie

All is said! With one (or more) shops there will be no more need to break the net to the right and to the left, and in addition a small profit can, as you grow up, be used to help someone eventually! I am of the opinion that we should not hesitate to invite producers and / or sellers ...
by Choban
02/04/06, 02:35
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Incinerator, dioxins and danger to public health
answers: 4
views: 10747

dioxin

Dioxin, dioxin, ... But there is therefore no one who remembers the result of an investigation commissioned by the late French Minister for Natural Risks, Mr. Haroun Tazief?

Remember!

Choban!
by Choban
02/04/06, 01:06
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Gas oil + supermarket oil?
answers: 20
views: 23686

Quid?

Is there a connoisseur who can tell me what to do with a Mazda 626 (2000 ccm diesel engine from 1991) and a Mercedes Sprinter 208 (2200 ccm diesel engine from 1999), so that they run on oil, and what are the risks of breakage? Thanks in advance! Choban the Ardennes! Poor ...
by Choban
01/04/06, 21:43
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wind: building a vertical axis wind turbine from A to Z
answers: 233
views: 530927

For a horizontal axis wind turbine, making polyesther blades is quite simple, but has someone come up with the plans for the new blade shapes (low noise and self-regulated in rotational speed (whatever the wind speed). See a little higher, you will find a doc more than ...
by Choban
16/02/06, 23:49
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Rotary machine Piston Ring Tri Lobique
answers: 1713
views: 825239

Trilobic motor

Hi, As I had already written to you, I am interested in your engine. At least have you patented it? I'm an inventor myself, so you think ... I'll get back in touch when I get back, by then, hi! PS: According to your name, you must be a Chinese, right? What a joy to be in contact with the Chin ...
by Choban
15/02/06, 00:47

Tri lobique

Pascal HA PHAM seas your answer (you can tu, no?)
I think back in touch with you in une month (approximately), on my return! The subject interested me greatly (as all findings arising from natural phenomena. Hi and soon Choban!
by Choban
14/02/06, 01:52

Invention

A Pascal HA PHAM
Is there of detailed plans or explanations of your engine? Where to find them?
Thank you, sincerely, Choban

Go Advanced search