Rosa Luxemburg......
by PVresistif
27/11/23, 12:28
Forum : Waste, recycling and reuse of old objects
Subject : Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective
answers: 178
views: 77927

Re: Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective

there is of course another theory perhaps: nuclear is the most expensive and most dangerous energy, so safety always imposes more rules and therefore prices explode.... Moreover, nuclear, not a gram of Uranium produced in France: we depend 1000% on foreign countries and what ...
by PVresistif
27/11/23, 12:24
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Amorphous panel lifespan
answers: 6
views: 826

Re: Lifespan of amorphous panels

I am still surprised to find nothing on performance without sunlight (in light)
is this a bluff? because the standard panels in the light (day and night in full moon) produce zero.
by PVresistif
21/11/23, 11:56

Re: Lifespan of amorphous panels

I'm going on this forum to get user reviews, it's more useful than a search engine (and less biased by advertising)
by PVresistif
21/11/23, 11:54
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Making an economic electric bike
answers: 759
views: 810133

Re: Making an economical electric bike

the minimum wage is €400 in Poland or Romania and €1750 in France and there have been no borders for 30 years....!!! The rest is literature for spoiled children (or the sons of civil servants who would explain to us how to create businesses) And the cost of a deputy or a fon k in...
by PVresistif
21/11/23, 11:50
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1831
views: 113384

Re: Understand the world we live in?

And understand Argentina, which has just voted for a “pure and hard-line degagiste”; soon in France ?
Democracy only concerns full bellies, so fewer and fewer people in France.......
by PVresistif
21/11/23, 11:43
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Comparative Table of insulation
answers: 134
views: 478325

Re: Comparison of insulation

the table as presented is not relevant! polystyrene has the worst fire rating but it's a bit stupid: in fact it is forbidden to install it without protection because it is dangerous; polystyrene behind plaster plaster (i.e. 99% of uses in building) is perfectly...
by PVresistif
20/11/23, 12:16
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17029
views: 3593518

My dentist comes from the East

It's the story of a young and vigorous dentist who comes from Eastern countries and finds himself alone on weekends and bored; a doctor friend (Bulgarian) advises him to go visit the girls who work on weekends....So he goes there...He does his little thing, everything happens...
by PVresistif
20/11/23, 12:13

Amorphous panel lifespan

I read somewhere that amorphous panels would not last more than 10 years compared to 25 years for standard ones? Is it correct ?
And what about production without sun, what % power?
by PVresistif
20/11/23, 12:11
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : My dentist who comes from the east
answers: 0
views: 613

My dentist who comes from the east

It's the story of a young and vigorous dentist who comes from Eastern countries and finds himself alone on weekends and bored; a doctor friend (Bulgarian) advises him to go visit the girls who work on weekends....So he goes there...He does his little thing, everything happens...

Go Advanced search