Search found 357 results

by bolt
08/01/09, 00:10
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : hydraulic ram pump: design and manufacture home
answers: 521
views: 466403

hello Christophe Au pifomètre! This volume of air, except large "industrial" ram, is not of great importance, I think. Walton rams have a few tens of L of air and can pump at 10 bars! that does not prevent the operation, but, logically, with each impulse (blow of water ...
by bolt
08/10/08, 22:11
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Pantonisé the engine of my boat
answers: 19
views: 17617

Re: Pantonisé the engine of my boat

hello grandpa-pierre I gave him a 24/20 propeller and it turns at 1400 see 1500rpm for 8km and + - 1600 1800rpm for 10km / h 24/20 what exactly means, in metric dimensions :?: you could have even put an even larger one to run your engine at 1100 rpm for 10 ...
by bolt
07/10/08, 23:32

hello grandpa-pierre beautiful boat that you have there tell me, usually it is motorized with what power, this caliber of boat:?: how much consume your colleges having the same type of boat, in original motorization:?: these questions interest me a lot because a 212 hp engine cons ...
by bolt
06/10/08, 22:47

Re: Pantonisé the engine of my boat

hello grandpa-pierre I installed a Daf DNTD620 6 cyl diesel engine with direct injection and turbocharged, 6,24 ltrs for 212hp, maximum speed under load 2600 rpm, it cruises at a constant speed of 10km / h and runs between 1500 and 1800tr / min it consumes me about 7 to 8ltr / h I find that you ...
by bolt
19/04/08, 23:47
Subject : 8000km with a Retrokit E45 on a Vito 108CDI .....
answers: 14
views: 19629

hello André, but it's more the gas expansion that lowers the temperature that's why I created a voluntary restriction, the expansion is after the engine and the mainsail. the reduced space in the exhaust around the reactor has the more effect of concentrating the "circulating calories ...
by bolt
06/04/08, 21:23
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : High temperature aerothermal heat pump installation
answers: 12
views: 21284

hello RV45 I had not been to see on your links you are lucky to have the water level not deep: does this level go down when the pump is working:?: according to your calculation, the cop of your cap decrease of 12% by adding the borehole pump and the circulator pump but it is for a delta of ...
by bolt
06/04/08, 18:52
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Partial charge with an alternator ???
answers: 13
views: 7932

hello Flytox You're right about the "cubic" it's like calculating the power of wind turbines, also proportional to the cube of the wind speed if I understood the explanation correctly: we are dealing with kinetic energy of the wind mass in the case of the wind turbine (or rather the in ...
by bolt
05/04/08, 22:39
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Partial charge with an alternator ???
answers: 13
views: 7932

hello flytox

Flytox, you wrote:For the absorbed power it works as a cube of speed.

it wouldn’t be more like the square of the speed :?:

bolt
by bolt
05/04/08, 22:16
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : High temperature aerothermal heat pump installation
answers: 12
views: 21284

hello Well you just have to find out if you have a water table available (water less than 15m) why because the performance of a cap depends on two essential factors: 1) the temperature of the sample in the water table environment best top cop at 5 for well water at 10 ° C with ...
by bolt
09/03/08, 13:08
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Video: Gillier-Pantone engine (vulcano) on trawler
answers: 32
views: 34261

hello I do not know Vulacano nor the way it is installed, just seen the Box in photos of the outside, no more than André hypnosis well seen for the slip, soon we will read: I installed a Vulcano = placebo ?? already tested here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post23574.html#23574 to ...

Go Advanced search