Search found 1461 results

by Pascal HA PHAM
06/02/24, 15:48
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Aerohydromonoplane by Pascal HA PHAM
answers: 11
views: 2024

Re: Aerohydromonoplan by Pascal HA PHAM

But then big question for me! Had he done the calculation that we did before launching into all these wind turbines which use a surface repelled by the wind (drag)? Did he do it but still think it might be interesting? or did he stick to...
by Pascal HA PHAM
06/02/24, 14:46

Well ! It's extremely simple, for an isolated castaway or a Koh-Lanta adventurer. And there, if the flat surface is less efficient than the propeller, he won't care. :D hello everyone, here is a double machine: the Aero Hydro Double Monoplane demonstrator: a total rotating mass of 31 kgp r...
by Pascal HA PHAM
06/02/24, 14:17

Well ! It's extremely simple, for an isolated castaway or a Koh-Lanta adventurer. And there, if the flat surface is less efficient than the propeller, he won't care. :D hello everyone, here is a double machine: the Aero Hydro Double Monoplane demonstrator: a total rotating mass of 31 kgp r...
by Pascal HA PHAM
05/03/19, 12:38
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Rotary machine Piston Ring Tri Lobique
answers: 1713
views: 829935

Re: Machine Rotary Piston Ring Tri Lobique

Hello, https://youtu.be/buNhVdCJKSE and https://youtu.be/QiGf2KvdYmc New patented turbine for katabatic winds High wind yesterday .... SUPER! .I put my TPGEOP (Polyvalent Turbine with Counter in Opposed State) in the turmoil: it turns wonderfully. OPERATING MEMO: Two mobile grids ...
by Pascal HA PHAM
21/02/17, 09:46

thank you Pascal for this beautiful prototype, we can clearly see the action of the cam with its "2 paths" connected by a small bevelled groove: this allows you to activate your grid alternately open or closed in relation to the flow of the flow. Yes ! for those who would like to come ...
by Pascal HA PHAM
20/02/17, 02:05

Hello Pascal, some new with some old: D it's a differential drag machine, isn't it? Nice prototype. : o Hello Raymundo, Yes and no: this is something new about a patent draft ... let me explain The initial patent of .... pffff .... about 9 years ago! had been retoked for cause ...
by Pascal HA PHAM
08/01/17, 19:14

Re: tri-lobic ring piston machine

back in 2007:: idea: first ideation .. HI…. ! “She is the fist sister of the TRI LOBIQUE”: here is the “TP GEO” or Versatile Turbine with counters in opposite states. Patent application filed at INPI PARIS on 12/11/2007 under No. 07 07904. The authorization for disclosure and use arrived yesterday ...
by Pascal HA PHAM
28/09/16, 08:56
Subject : Rotating wind turbine Bi Plan (ROBIPLAN)
answers: 1250
views: 552853

Re: Rotary Wind Turbine Bi Plan (ROBIPLAN)

Hello Remundo, yes the technique must live! : D she was only asleep: wink: she will live re live: D but shutt .... interesting projects are being studied .... wait and see In the meantime, I will also give you the ROBIPLAN registered trademark. I shared this brand with Eric SORTINO (with Eric n ...
by Pascal HA PHAM
26/09/16, 16:37

hello everyone, Go some news! : wink: some quick pictures of the "EMC 2P 2C" machine drive system. the particularity of the concept of this new volumetric machine is its variable compression at full speed / full load. The said analog training ...
by Pascal HA PHAM
26/09/16, 15:24
Subject : Rotating wind turbine Bi Plan (ROBIPLAN)
answers: 1250
views: 552853

Re: Rotary Wind Turbine Bi Plan (ROBIPLAN)

Hello everyone, I'm getting back into the wind a bit .... history obliges .... THE LONG HISTORY OF THE ROBIPLAN CONCEPT (GENERIC) Fall 2005 habitat fair in Romorantin Lanthenay .... and already some ideas .... september 2006 the ideas are the fruit of an atomic fusion between the curio ...

Go Advanced search