Search found 257 results

by Lolounette
26/07/19, 12:52
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4004064

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Didier I am following you with my yellow umbrella, in protest against this flagrant water inequality I suggest that we block something (I don't know what yet but I'm looking ...: P) and that we burn things in place public to be more serious! : mrgreen: Another alternative: I moved ...
by Lolounette
25/07/19, 12:56

yes it is clear that we will have to adapt or make certain choices if we want to continue lazing in our vegetable gardens in the future because things are changing ... and quickly. What I remember from my experience over 3 years is that some years at home it is possible to grow certain vegetables ...
by Lolounette
25/07/19, 12:15

Hello, (re) hello everyone A little feedback from a ghost about growing under hay without water (beware of the big revelation to follow): well, it doesn't work well when it's not raining! : lol: as a reminder I have no water on my land apart from a 300 l reserve placed under the go ...
by Lolounette
06/01/18, 13:29

I still haven't found an answer to a question that torments me: can fungi (strict aerobic heterotrophs) "carry" the oxygen that the network can absorb at the surface at the other end of the network, which goes " dig "in the deeper areas, where the oxy ...
by Lolounette
23/12/17, 14:38
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Is induction cooking eco-friendly? Comparative induction and electrical resistance (ceramic glass)
answers: 57
views: 32893

Re: Is the induction kitchen eco-friendly? Comparative induction and electrical resistance (ceramic glass)

it is one of my great regrets not to have thought to add 2 gas rounds next to the induction plate when I planned the kitchen ...

good summer I cook a lot outside on the gas grill. But still it's a shame not to have thought about it ...
by Lolounette
23/12/17, 13:47
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Linky meter: Operating and user manual?
answers: 291
views: 176209

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

12 kVA based on all-electric heating ... but in reality I only heat with electricity at the end of the night to ensure a minimum of comfort when getting up before lighting the wood stove ... asks if a switch to 9 kVA (therefore 45A) would be possible knowing that in addition I have a gesti ...
by Lolounette
23/12/17, 09:25

the meter indicates 51A peak ... but I did not find if we can reset this data to zero so as we have been working for a while the tools of the time were able to generate a peak that has nothing to do with the current consumption. basically I'm not any further ahead, I'm waiting to see if the Luko ...
by Lolounette
23/12/17, 09:07
Subject : Is induction cooking eco-friendly? Comparative induction and electrical resistance (ceramic glass)
answers: 57
views: 32893

Re: Is the induction kitchen eco-friendly? Comparative induction and electrical resistance (ceramic glass)

at the same time, we cannot expect the same regulation on your small portable lidl hob as on recent multi-zone hobs from major brands: wink: I have been cooking with induction for 1 years, before it was vitroceramic ... there was a period of adaptation, among other things to capture that ...
by Lolounette
21/12/17, 11:06

yes I went to see earlier: the deployment began this year in my village ...
I just created an account enedis, wait and see!

@Sicetaitsimple: ha bin krot, I had not even thought of it a quiche : Lol:

Go Advanced search