Search found 19 results

View jp33
02/02/06, 17:35
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Testing pantone tractors spad, water doping?
answers: 35
views: 23810

Bjr boulon, Several posts which speak of the same subject, QQpart, it bothers me because it wastes time, especially since they were created by the same person. As André says well, it's + obvious on Gros Bourins and I don't hear many people here talking about his experiments on the tractor, that's why at d ...
View jp33
01/02/06, 22:28
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : I hate for us
answers: 1
views: 3690

I hate for us

What a shame!!! Forcing the fishermen to destroy I do not know how many Tons of unsold scallops because there was a problem of buyers returning from the fishing campaign, I find it scandalous. Obligation to destroy this sin, otherwise no subsidy from Europe. Provide evidence ...
View jp33
01/02/06, 18:01
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : The Steel Barons
answers: 19
views: 10923

It's been a few decades that I no longer celebrate July 14 because I think our ancestors, those who rebelled in 1789. I think that Robespierre and the whole clique were right about the substance and the method. The problem is that the time passing, "THE PEOPLE" fell asleep and the BIG ones in pro ...
View jp33
01/02/06, 09:57
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Creation of the association: survey
answers: 9
views: 8059

Hello everyone, I just stumbled across the Post. I've been flying over you for several weeks now, but I haven't yet finished taking a tour (of the site). I'm up for joining ASSO but I'm not sure how I could help you. I am a Heating Engineer (Boiler Technician and ...
View jp33
29/01/06, 13:43

Just because I sent him to visit another site and not knowing the reactions of everyone, there are some who might facher from you but I doubt :?
View jp33
29/01/06, 13:35

I am most certainly one of those who got it wrong. Sometimes because we read too quickly ... Other times because the subject is poorly presented, so confusion ... In short, here is a link on which we tell you about twenty tractors http: // personal. wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/RealPMCPantone.ht ...
View jp33
29/01/06, 09:43
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : To all those who have experienced the water doping
answers: 217
views: 114723

Hello everyone, and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!, before it's too late, I have only been flying over the sites that deal with PANTONE for a few months, and when I hear you complaining about the limestone in the water, I amazes not to have heard anyone speak of their reverse osmosis test yet. She can ...
View jp33
28/01/06, 18:21
Subject : the difficulties of realization and life
answers: 8
views: 5900

Hello toftof, Fortunately, not all professionals are like some that you wanted to make work. For example, I have just met a farmer from 87 (Haute Vienne), whom I contacted for rapeseed oil and I learned that his Heating Engineer tinkered with him ...
View jp33
25/01/06, 22:02
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Who are we laughing at? {Trophy Ecology for the Audi R8}
answers: 60
views: 37626

What is astonishing is that you are the first person I hear about this ... And given the "noise" now made by all the problems existing on the vehicles (see for example the controversies on the regulators of speed, recall campaigns, etc ...), it should not have passed ina ...
View jp33
25/01/06, 19:23
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Who are we laughing at? {Trophy Ecology for the Audi R8}
answers: 60
views: 37626

Personally, I was talking more about an engine mounting silent-block, but there may be silent-blocks around the main mounting axis of the alternator. I understood it like that, but as "rpsantina" quite rightly says, an alternator is attached to the engine block. I do not...

Go Advanced search