Search found 13 results

View Liliane14
20/01/17, 17:14
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Replace boiler fuel by motor car
answers: 23
views: 22867

Re: Replace boiler fuel by motor car

Hello, The idea is original, but very feasible. However, I wonder about the CO2 emissions that this will generate. Personally, I try to reduce my trips by car to help preserve the environment in my own way. I prefer to use the sun for heating, I tr ...
View Liliane14
20/01/17, 17:10
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Nano-spike catalyst: CO2 + water + electricity = ethanol
answers: 24
views: 26435

Re: Catalyst Nano-spike: CO2 + water + electricity = ethanol

Hello, I was far from suspecting that such a discovery had been made. I learn a little more every day since I signed up on this forum. I am delighted to have come across this discussion which allows me to learn more about the subject. Thank you for sharing all these inf ...
View Liliane14
20/01/17, 17:10
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Start-up in energy saving
answers: 10
views: 7118

Re: Start-up in energy saving

Hello, I went to take a look at your page and I find your concept interesting. Unfortunately, the lack of time makes me decline your offer to become a tester. I do however share the information with my contacts who may be interested. I wish you good luck for your ...
View Liliane14
20/01/17, 07:18
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electric car and transport, wire news
answers: 1377
views: 274622

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

Liliane14, you allow yourself to be fooled by "sustainable development" and other amiable nonsense: all this is only a means of reviving the productive machine and the less pollution that will result (perhaps, but only on a locale) at first, is only intended for ...
View Liliane14
19/01/17, 14:45
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Construction stages of Serre - Photos
answers: 6
views: 5383

Re: Greenhouse Building Steps - Photos

Hello, You gave me a great idea. I still have funds on the loan I had taken out at https://www.sofinco.fr/credit-pret/pret-personnel.htm for the renovation of my garage. I didn't know what I could invest it in, but I think building a greenhouse could do the ...
View Liliane14
19/01/17, 14:45
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Treehouse - Photo Idea
answers: 5
views: 4019

Re: Treehouse - Photo Idea

Hello, Your subject caught my attention, because the tree house is one of my dreams as a little girl. Your friend has perfectly realized his and I admit that I am envious. The view must be magnificent from above. I hadn't thought of doing one before today. So I register the cabin in my l ...
View Liliane14
19/01/17, 14:44
Subject : Bath in the Garden - Self-Sufficiency Idea
answers: 2
views: 2880

Re: Bath in the Garden - Idea of ​​Self-Sufficiency

Hello, It is indeed an incredible and above all original idea. Unfortunately, if I create such a space at home, I will have to make other arrangements because of the vis-à-vis. I still think it's an ingenious installation that could add a rustic touch to a garden ...
View Liliane14
18/01/17, 13:18
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17311
views: 3712647

Re: [one other] Humor

Hi, I must admit that I did not expect to come across such a topic on this platform. I am not disappointed with the visit, because I was pleasantly surprised. Your jokes allowed me to start the day in a good mood. Thanks everyone. If I come across funny things, I don't miss ...
View Liliane14
18/01/17, 13:16
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electric car and transport, wire news
answers: 1377
views: 274622

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

Hello, I recently read an article on the evolution of electric vehicles and I discover a little behind the scenes through this subject. I hope that all the funds invested by these manufacturers will help improve the use of vehicles around the world. In my opinion, these modes of transport help ...
View Liliane14
18/01/17, 13:16
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : The technosphere now weighs 30 trillion tons
answers: 17
views: 7441

Re: The technosphere now weighs 30 trillion tons

Hello, I wanted to thank you for sharing, because this article is very interesting. I was able to find a lot of interesting information there. These numbers are impressive, I would never have guessed that the technosphere was so large. If you have other texts on this subject, I ...

Go Advanced search