Search found 6 results

by Dany110
12/12/16, 13:46
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Using wood
answers: 4
views: 5002

Re: Use of wood

Hi, You are not the only one who found yourself in such a situation. I got some wood through the classifieds from https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/paruvendu-petites-annonces/id551018814?mt=8, but I couldn't use everything. So I ended up with a good amount that I didn't ...
by Dany110
29/11/16, 12:50
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Construction stages of Serre - Photos
answers: 6
views: 5356

Re: Greenhouse Building Steps - Photos

Hello,
If I follow the steps outlined on this page, it feels like it is easy to build a greenhouse and anyone can do it. I really hope this is the case, as I would like to build one, but I fear that it will not happen as I imagine.
by Dany110
25/11/16, 20:27
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Make your own mulch - Idea
answers: 5
views: 4158

Re: Make your own mulch - Idea

Hello,

I'm glad I could help.

If you need more information, let me know.

Goodbye.
by Dany110
22/11/16, 00:44
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Make your own mulch - Idea
views: 4158

Re: Make your own mulch - Idea

Hi, I find the idea of ​​making your rameal fragmented wood not so bad after all. However, I will have to do a quick calculation to get an idea of ​​the cost that this generates and if it is worth it. If I have to rent a shredder and have the BRF delivered to me by a ...
by Dany110
17/11/16, 21:37
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Replace the doors of a garden shed
answers: 2
views: 3350

Re: Replace the doors of a garden shed

Hello,
Thank you for the detailed steps on laying the doors of a garden shed. I think that after reading all this, I am able to reproduce everything in this article. However, I have to read it over and over again in order to be able to put all the instructions into effect.
by Dany110
17/11/16, 21:33
Subject : Treehouse - Photo Idea
views: 3988

Re: Treehouse - Photo Idea

Hi, I have some photos and I feel there is more than one cabin. Are the buildings in one garden or are they owned by different people? I did not quite understand the photos. Can you enlighten me on the subject please? I await your return with i ...

Go Advanced search