Search found 7534 results

by sicetaitsimple
06/10/22, 22:51
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Who was "sponsored" by Pfizer?
answers: 35
views: 1048

Re: Who was "sponsored" by Pfizer?

Yes, to clarify, when I wrote "it's not very serious", I meant "it's not very serious for me".

PS: but we are a little outside "your" subject, I think.
by sicetaitsimple
06/10/22, 21:22
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter
answers: 267
views: 30988

Re: EDF has a little trouble getting through the winter

-as tu noté qu'il y a un conflit en Europe qui perturbe largement les approvisionnements en gaz? Même si la France semble un peu moins touchée que l'Allemagne, l'appel aux centrales gaz va être très contraint ( et cher) cet hiver pour que les stocks tiennent suffisamment pour faire face aux besoins...
by sicetaitsimple
06/10/22, 21:14
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

Without wanting to put myself forward, the fact of having been in the list of "funny" in Obamot's signature for a long time (it was at the time when you liked each other without restraint, you can't remember maybe not?) should get me into the honor roll. Exactly... And he...
by sicetaitsimple
06/10/22, 19:21

Without wanting to put myself forward, the fact of having been in the list of "funny" in Obamot's signature for a long time (it was at the time when you liked each other without restraint, you can't remember maybe not?) should get me into the honor roll.
by sicetaitsimple
06/10/22, 18:06
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

Dites moi si je n'ai rien compris. Tu n'as rien compris. Plus sérieusement, dans l'ordre: - as tu remarqué (voir les images de Remundo en premier post de la page précédente) que le parc nucléaire est en très mauvaise posture, nous conduisant début Octobre à importer significativement alors que la s...
by sicetaitsimple
06/10/22, 17:14

SixK wrote:Tell me if I didn't understand anything.

You did not get anything.
by sicetaitsimple
06/10/22, 14:45
Subject : Managing the shortage: Discolored heating oil in an HDi car?
answers: 82
views: 129718

Re: Managing the shortage: Discolored heating oil in an HDi car?

Macro wrote: le tracant restera ...et en cas de controle de douane (surtout toi Christophe a la frontiere belge) c'est jackpot ...

Je ne suis pas concerné (voiture essence), mais je me suis toujours demandé si ce genre de contrôle était en pratique effectué fréquemment sur des véhicules particuliers?
by sicetaitsimple
05/10/22, 22:03

This could only concern the dry contact that was on some water heaters (forced/automatic operation) As a result, you still have the tariff for the time slot but your water heater is not powered by the automatic position. Yes, that's what I saw tonight in an article, it res...
by sicetaitsimple
05/10/22, 20:31

On my EDF HP/HC contract: Off-peak hours: 1:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. to 14:30 p.m. They will therefore remove the HC slot between 12 p.m. allows you to switch to HC on old meters. Without this slot to recharge my p...
by sicetaitsimple
05/10/22, 18:23
Subject : Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)
answers: 397
views: 53116

Re: Russian Gas: Gazprom Putin's Bomb G (Arte Thema)

You're a big loser (and I'm weighing my words) always this absolute rot to attack the messenger. I'm not attacking the messenger, I'm just pointing out that contrary to his presentation in interviews describing him as a brave geophysicist mining engineer, he practically never...

Go Advanced search