by sicetaitsimple
23/02/24, 21:02
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9475
views: 605897

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Christophe wrote:Another fake news probably! : Mrgreen:

I don't know, but for the moment it seems to remain confined to Silvano Trotta's Twitter account.
Surprising, isn't it?
by sicetaitsimple
23/02/24, 18:30
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France
answers: 763
views: 230921

Re: Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

The YouTube channel of a guy who seems to have quite a bit of experience in the field, with different types of batteries:
https://www.youtube.com/@cristof48/videos
by sicetaitsimple
23/02/24, 11:43

OK, seen. In any case, a ground installation is not eligible for the purchasing obligation so you are obliged to consume everything. Hence the batteries, hence the price of the kit.
by sicetaitsimple
22/02/24, 20:31

I did some calculations regarding my consumption. With 3 kWp of PVs and 15 kVA of batteries, I think I will ensure around 5 months of summer, by switching off the inverter at night and on overcast days. Even with total self-construction it is not depreciable. I admit I have difficulty with this "grail"...
by sicetaitsimple
22/02/24, 18:07

In my region which is the least well off https://www.bdpv.fr/fr/classement.php, at least 90% of installations are throwing in the towel. Those that are not marked stop have mostly not produced in 2024 and some for several years. I think you are making a misinterpretation. BDPV is a...
by sicetaitsimple
22/02/24, 15:59
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information
answers: 6965
views: 708061

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

once again, this “antivax” vocabulary is a mystifying element of language. Anti-vax people (against vaccines) are in the very minority, on the other hand those who are distant or even against the covid thing are not "anti-vax", but simply prudent and reasonable people...
by sicetaitsimple
22/02/24, 11:02
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Leroy Sommer direct current hydroelectric generator
answers: 38
views: 956

Re: Leroy Sommer based hydroelectric generator with direct current

I have some doubts about the lifespan of the machine... It was for the quick demo, some YouTubers make crates of it, show it the essentials. He didn't make the junction between the propeller sections, it's not the most difficult, there are other videos which show it in more detail...
by sicetaitsimple
21/02/24, 19:49
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Leroy Sommer direct current hydroelectric generator
answers: 38
views: 956

Re: Leroy Sommer based hydroelectric generator with direct current

izentrop wrote:The most efficient turbine at low altitude is the Archimedes screw, which can be produced inexpensively with the means at hand...

I have some doubts about the lifespan of the machine...

Go Advanced search