Search found 190 results

by Exceed
28/04/12, 18:06
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Student strikes in Quebec
answers: 83
views: 29173

... especially since it is always the middle class which pays the expenses! ... Well, we have that in common dear cousin !!! you would like it to be the rich who pay ???? This is a dream .... Would you like it to be the poor? With what ? Or do as in Asia, get into debt over several generations ....
by Exceed
17/04/12, 16:41
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Death is in the field: pesticides killers farmers
answers: 33
views: 38622

I will remember all my life, this farmer who told his story ... one day, he opened, as usual, a can of chemical product to do his usual treatments and bam ... loss of consciousness ... wakes up in the hospital and there, amazed, he sees that he is on IV ... the worst, it ...
by Exceed
14/04/12, 13:08
Subject : Presidential elections: Will Mélenchon be the surprise?
answers: 46
views: 15250

I follow these elections from quite a distance, geographically speaking ... and I still do not understand how it is possible to see so many French people claiming to want to vote for Sarko or Holland (right or left, nothing personal) !!! : shock: I think a lot of French people are aware of the need ...
by Exceed
02/04/12, 20:23
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Grandstand to sign on peak oil
answers: 26
views: 11236

I still ask myself a question .... What would be the best way to justify the increase in the amount of oil in a world where the economy dominates? Can we really find independent expertise quantifying the remaining oil? I say that, I say nothing, I don't know but if I wanted ...
by Exceed
19/11/11, 08:14
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Climate change and disasters, a link ... well?
answers: 21
views: 10687

Hello Exceed Do you have a link for this hydraulic story in Thailand? : shock: An example: (...) "The opposition also has responsibilities in the crisis Still, Yingluck alone could not shoulder all the responsibilities of this crisis. The Abhisit government, in charge ...
by Exceed
18/11/11, 18:01
Subject : 2012 energize the campaign: Simple Ideas
answers: 13
views: 7894

Re: Energize the 2012 campaign: simple ideas

Why not submit to them the idea of ​​planting 4 different fruit trees, only one charged. In France, not a big investment, no need for advertising to say eat fruit, and a few kilos of stored co2. And me, I say: Why the green spaces of the communes are not ...
by Exceed
18/11/11, 17:44
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Climate change and disasters, a link ... well?
answers: 21
views: 10687

... It's all a dime story ... Just to reframe the so-called torrential rains and flooding in Thailand ... Thank you politicians .... in anticipation of the election they knew they were going to lose, they gave the order not to empty the dams before ...
by Exceed
02/11/11, 14:16
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Public debt: bankruptcy of Greece ... who's next?
answers: 1568
views: 423139

Tell me about Australia .... how do they do it? Are they on the same planet?
I never hear about it .... is it too far? : Cheesy:
by Exceed
05/07/11, 06:29
Subject : Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods
answers: 389
views: 108056

What you do not understand is that for him, the answer is normal ... let's see: - How much cost 15 objects if 10 are worth 22 euros ... he does the usual calculation ... (22 x 15): 10 = 33 ................. minus my usual 50% discount ... that gives 16.5 !!! Voila, you are just not hab ...
by Exceed
03/07/11, 09:10
Subject : Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods
answers: 389
views: 108056

Frankly, it really doesn't fly high ... What should we teach children? Even adults do not know it in most cases ... The bases in all areas are sloppy, even absent ... it is very serious ... The question is always the same! What to do ???????????????????????...

Go Advanced search