Search found 79 results

by Surfeurseb
05/10/16, 22:41
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Analyses on anthropogenic global warming
answers: 437
views: 115244

Re: Analysis of anthropogenic global warming

I allow myself to intervene on a point, because I have the impression that it is not clear (it was not clear to me at first reading) Man emits only 3% of the total CO2 emitted , so 97% is emitted by nature itself. Ok But only, normally, nature is also able to reattach a g ...
by Surfeurseb
09/01/16, 23:02
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : The Ehang 184 first drone to man!
answers: 57
views: 27944

Just imagine that someone knows that the rescue parachutes for aircraft, with pyrotechnic extraction, exist. That they are capable of saving light aircraft. And that a sufficiently well thought-out control software will automatically cut off all the engines, in the event of failure of one ...
by Surfeurseb
09/01/16, 22:47
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Calais situation: the beginning of the end of Europe?
answers: 3
views: 3530

Without looking very far, it seems to me that the deplorable image of this refugee "camp" serves the cause assigned to it well: to dissuade as many refugees as possible from passing through France, and especially not to make them want to stay here.
by Surfeurseb
25/04/14, 20:57
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Makani Power: wind flying glider
answers: 18
views: 22096

From memory, one of the creators of the project is a kitesurfer. Like any kite surfer, he has noticed that a kite develops a lot more traction when it is moving in its "flying window" than when it is stationary. It can indeed fly much faster than ...
by Surfeurseb
23/01/14, 15:00
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : The industrial obsolescence, history of deception
answers: 611
views: 256230

And why not well-mastered communication operations? Like a one-off action dedicated to a particular brand / product, flashmob trend. Example: functional printer with driver not updated, therefore more usable with ouindobe 8. Find at least 10 people, to motivate on ...
by Surfeurseb
23/01/14, 14:41
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Coca-Cola and your health: the case France2
answers: 96
views: 57489

Fortunately, I have drunk as paipsy today : Mrgreen:
by Surfeurseb
22/01/14, 15:50
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : The industrial obsolescence, history of deception
answers: 611
views: 256230

This discussion thread is heavy! Read a short time ago on Ouest-France (I think - too bad I didn't keep the article!): The company which manufactures and sells the famous "crocs" sandals in plastic, does not make as much profit than expected because apparently their lifespan is ...
by Surfeurseb
16/01/14, 18:08
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Millions of watts generated from the water?
answers: 27
views: 11720

Hallelujah my brothers, we are saved! In fact, it took 12000 amps, and that's it. Now water has become a fuel, that's good, we have plenty of it. (and then when there are more, there will only be to capture comets full of water). "an intensity of 12.000 amperes, ignites the ...
by Surfeurseb
02/01/14, 22:05
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : PVC tubes vehicle frame
answers: 53
views: 78562

A solution that came to me this weekend: put bamboo slats in the tubes most subjected to the forces and inject a polyurethane foam, or better, a flexible foam. In my opinion, given the mode of rupture of PVC, the injection of foam, whatever it is, will not bring much (if it ...
by Surfeurseb
16/12/13, 22:34
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : And aerodynamics?
answers: 227
views: 191879

to revive the subject ...

I've been thinking about it for a long time, and finally it shouldn't be such a bad idea, because others have already done it: boat tailing It consists of profiling the rear of the car as much as possible, to reduce the bottom drag, which is very important in the aerodynamic balance of our cars ...

Go Advanced search