Search found 69503 results

by Christophe
29/06/22, 00:50
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)
answers: 719
views: 43134

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

https://twitter. et notre ZYZY qui ressort une Nieme étude bidonnée ! ... peux tu expliquer pourquoi il y a une soudaine chute de la natalité dans les pays fortement vacciné ? (après vaccination ) Alors ABCile…c’est pas du génocide ça ? Chiffres a vérifier confirmer… Ça donne quoi en France ?
by Christophe
28/06/22, 19:14
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information
answers: 6571
views: 519496

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

I was talking about dumb books...and you are confusing the persecution of the Jews with the genocide...If more people had known about the genocide, especially children, it is certain that there would have been more resistance and just... But as they say, the bigger it is, the more it goes... We'll talk about...
by Christophe
28/06/22, 18:17
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Water in new gas boiler Atlantic naema 35
answers: 9
views: 226

Re: Water in new gas boiler Atlantic naema 35

Indeed it takes 1/10 of the hydraulic volume in vase volume...

boumbocox wrote:Why such a difference?

Error in the manual or price saving policy...an 8L balloon costs (a little) less than a 25L...or the engineers assumed that there was already another vase in the tank. facility ?
by Christophe
28/06/22, 18:13
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 2930
views: 131222

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Remundo wrote:did you hear how arrogantly Macron spoke to Putin on the phone? it is unheard...

That's what we've been talking about since yesterday with the FranceTVinfo article...

I feel a nice reversal of media jackets there!!
by Christophe
28/06/22, 16:35

Zyzy in all its non-splendour...
by Christophe
28/06/22, 13:30
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information
answers: 6571
views: 519496

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

The vast majority of Germans during the Holocaust did not believe in the final solution either… what makes you believe that? Have you found any twitter polls from back then? Very funny the funny...I read a lot of books about this period and my grandmother lived in Germany at this time...
by Christophe
28/06/22, 13:26

Macron is indeed a buffoon: — “We don't care about the separatists' proposals!” ... when Emmanuel Macron telephoned Vladimir Putin to avoid war in Ukraine Said more simply: Macron doesn't care about the Minsk agreements…and c it is this same Macron jester II who gives lessons in respect...

Go Advanced search