Search found 72520 results

by Christophe
03/12/22, 14:05
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)
answers: 822
views: 56032

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

Sauf que dans l'histoire de l'humanité c'est l'inverse : quand on bosse moins, ben on fait plus de gosses...

Je crois...
by Christophe
03/12/22, 14:03
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 16066
views: 3203972

Re: [one other] Humor

calendrier_lavent.jpg
calendrier_lavent.jpg (65.63 Kio) Consulté 2 fois
by Christophe
03/12/22, 13:58
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?
answers: 135
views: 72781

Re: The crop circles what do you think?

Pas mal celle là !

ahahahah.jpg
ahahahah.jpg (161.47 Kio) Consulté 9 fois
by Christophe
03/12/22, 13:09
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts
answers: 113
views: 3931

Re: Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts

Yes except that with some losers who drive in France there will certainly be deaths...

Anyway, I can't wait to see this mess...submission test 2...
by Christophe
03/12/22, 11:40
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)
answers: 822
views: 56032

Re: Children, teens and school VS COVID VS vaccine (My wife works in a covid school)

Mais comment donc expliquer la chute des naissances en France de 10% en octobre ? Je me demande bien... Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 11-41-59 Comment expliquer la nouvelle chute des naissances en France cet automne.png https://www.bfmtv.com/societe/comment-expliquer-la-nouvelle-chute-des-naissances-en-f...

Go Advanced search