Search found 9 results

View Hannabella
11/07/17, 19:57
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Tips to use less energy at home
answers: 143
views: 182312

Re: Tips for using less energy at home

Hello ! This discussion thread is particularly interesting, I learned a lot of great tips there! At my level, what really allowed me to lower my electricity bills was the renovation of the rooms in my house. I put a paneling (shop here https: // vavoirsigitsuis ....
View Hannabella
02/07/17, 18:48
Forum : Waste, recycling and reuse of old objects
Subject : The plastic is (not so) great!
answers: 151
views: 115739

Re: The plastic is (not so) great!

This discussion thread is fascinating and I learned a lot of things ... It comforts me in my idea to privilege as much as possible wood for my interior. Beyond its strength and charm, the natural appearance of this material (especially when compared to other materials) is still c ...
View Hannabella
02/07/17, 18:40
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Treehouse - Photo Idea
answers: 5
views: 3988

Re: Treehouse - Photo Idea

Hello ! As I read in another commetaire, it is a dream of a little girl these cabins in the trees! And I am sure that it would make my children happy today ... Thank you very much for this sharing, it awakens in me the idea and the desire to launch myself into this project ... I bought it .. .
View Hannabella
26/03/17, 20:26
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Bathroom ... what a coating for walls?
answers: 12
views: 23087

Re: Bathroom ... what cladding for walls?

black locust is as resistant to humidity as teak and it grows in France ... there are even some who do not like it because it is invasive Yes absolutely, that's what I read on the site on which I provided myself for the locust and when I can (financially because often ...
View Hannabella
26/03/17, 20:20
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Construction stages of a Garden Pond - Instructions
answers: 4
views: 10221

Re: Steps to Build a Garden Pond - Instructions

Wow! It makes you want to get started! I carefully keep the link to the different steps to create your pool because it is part of my future projects. This summer, I plan to first install a new garden shed and next year: pond mission! I have to spread my ...
View Hannabella
01/03/17, 23:02
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Bathroom ... what a coating for walls?
answers: 12
views: 23087

Re: Bathroom ... what cladding for walls?

Hello, In my bathroom, I chose a paneling made from a rot-proof species: the false acacia locust. Indeed, I'm not really a fan of tiling and as soon as possible, I use wooden materials that I find so much warmer ... And for the ...
View Hannabella
15/01/16, 18:32
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : wooden deck with storage - Construction Plan Ideas
answers: 9
views: 6714

@Christophe: OK, that was not my goal at all ...

@elephant: yes larch is rare apparently. I found that the maritime pine was 1 good alternative from a quality / price point of view
View Hannabella
15/01/16, 16:25

As much for me !

I forgive you my unreduced link: -http: //www.kelbois.com/224-pin-maritime
View Hannabella
15/01/16, 15:18

maritime pine

Hello,
I am thinking about my terrace project and I want to choose the maritime pine.

What type of treatment do you recommend to protect blades of this type?

Thank you in advance for your opinion. :-)

Go Advanced search