Search found 143 results

by simplino
28/05/16, 15:38
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Flex Blue Areva / DCNS, the submarine reactor secure?
answers: 13
views: 15664

Re: Flex Blue Areva / DCNS, the safe submarine reactor?

Do you want a 2nd warning ??? : D If you see badly, increase the resolution of your browser: CTRL key + mouse wheel or Display Options ... In short, think of other readers! While huge unnecessary blanks where we are drowned for a tiny text !! The site derailed from interi ...
by simplino
28/05/16, 15:24
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Popcorn by GSM mobile 4 waves - EM pollution
answers: 152
views: 70383

Re: From Popcorn by mobile GSM 4 waves - EM pollution

The site is unreadable on a small laptop, letters are too small, and too many unnecessary blanks and prohibiting letters of readable size (however authorized in the editor) will sink the site !! I'm fed up with gouging out my eyes and not finding what was published (firefox) Also ...
by simplino
28/05/16, 15:02
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : OBD: erasing errors trip computer after repairs on all brands!
answers: 57
views: 59177

Re: OBD: erasing errors trip computer after repairs on all brands!

Basically there is no problem when it rolls it is a real bomb. It started in the summer, it had trouble starting except for the 1st use so we thought of something that was heating up and making contact because 6 hours later it restarted without problem, then it had trouble starting all the .. .
by simplino
28/05/16, 01:23
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : OBD: erasing errors trip computer after repairs on all brands!
answers: 57
views: 59177

Re: OBD: erasing errors trip computer after repairs on all brands!

Basically there is no problem when it rolls it is a real bomb. It started in the summer, it had trouble starting except for the 1st use so we thought of something that was heating up and making contact because 6 hours later it restarted without problem, then it had trouble starting all the .. .
by simplino
27/05/16, 19:48
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

Re: Flex Blue Areva / DCNS, the safe submarine reactor?

simplino, it would be good if you stopped yelling on each of your messages ... Even if basically I agree with you ... The site with too small characters forgets those who see poorly or with too small screens of laptops, especially for essential information not to be forgotten !!
by simplino
27/05/16, 19:34
Subject : Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?
answers: 1131
views: 255926

Re: Jean-Marc Jancovici is it a con?

I myself relayed some of Jancovici's work and lecture to my students, "Janco" is a lively and brilliant mind. But Janco also rolls a little too much for the nuclear lobby, and I'm not caricature. This effectively leads him to ridicule the impact of renewable energies and to overvalue the ...
by simplino
27/05/16, 19:08

Re:

Bouah! Someone gonna stop them these idiots! Less space to place pumps and passive safety, we can see the proof that they don't give a damn about polluting sea water, how it can be safer against attack, they don't know submarines! Take to the streets and fairy tales ...
by simplino
27/05/16, 18:45
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

Futura articles are often a reflection of the press and it is the debate that enlightens us a little more. In this case, there are a few paranos that don't help. We must retain the most credible. I remain convinced that the "intercom" study is biased and it is those who are more s ...
by simplino
27/05/16, 02:06
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : 10 years to save the climate?
answers: 74
views: 31674

Re: 10 years to save the climate?

The real past climate of the earth makes it possible to specify the future heating with certainty, without the slightest doubtful simulation, like that 52 million years ago in a very recent article of a very detailed nature of foraminiferous micro fossils of plankton from this time and isoto ...
by simplino
22/05/16, 02:27

Extremely low frequency alternating fields induce an electric current in the body. If the alternating fields are strong enough, this induced current in the body can disrupt the functioning of nerves and muscles or cause the perception of light flickers ...

Go Advanced search