Search found 29 results

by Christophe68
14/11/18, 12:43
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Self-built wind turbine with electric bike engine
answers: 44
views: 56163

Re: Self-built wind turbine with electric bicycle motor

Thanks so I'm going to have to find a wind turbine regulator or try to DIY one from a vae regulator. That won't work! A VAE regulator converted from direct current to three phase, not the other way around. The principle diagram of a step down is as follows: https: //fr.wikipedia.org / ...
by Christophe68
13/11/18, 21:05

So the bridge rectifier ok not too complicated. Then is the regulator ultimately essential? For having made a test on a motor of cordless screwdriver, when I run without load I obtain rather high voltages, up to 50V. On the other hand as soon as I put a load, with a bulb ...
by Christophe68
11/11/18, 20:36

Hello Pierre, An electric bicycle motor is a brushless permanent magnet. It can make a good generator. It delivers a three-phase voltage proportional to its speed. It is therefore first necessary to add a three-phase rectifier bridge to it. We then obtain a direct current proportional to ...
by Christophe68
11/12/15, 16:05
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : inter seasonal storage solar thermal
answers: 362
views: 118650

without giving the details and assumptions of its calculation, ignoring thermal diffusion with its length, which most likely changes everything, it is almost certain that it is totally misleading !! Well if I ignore thermal diffusion, I invite you to correct me, scientifically, give ...
by Christophe68
11/12/15, 14:19
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : What should we do dedeleco?
answers: 503
views: 148406

hello, I hallucinate 50 pages of criticism .... but what did Dede do !!! it's impressive to arrive at such a degree of criticism even though we are in the same broad line of "green" idea ..... I discovered this forum recently and I am learning by walking ... Dedeleco is a ...
by Christophe68
11/12/15, 14:07
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers

I don't think that a calculation can get us out of the deadlock (if there are expert masters now is the time to come forward or be silent forever ....) I do not share this at all notice! Calculations are the foundation of all technological achievements. They are essential to the project and ...
by Christophe68
09/12/15, 18:34

The storage must be located below, to recover with the heat pump the weak heat flow coming up from the storage, which in any case rises and is lost a meter higher, hardly warmer in winter than the cold caused by the heat pump! It all depends on the project you want to achieve. If we want to do better than ...
by Christophe68
09/12/15, 13:37

Christophe writes: "I do not understand your U problems." The same as for a double flow exchanger where the inlet and the outlet are touching to make leaks between the hot and the cold too close to each other , like the entry and exit of the tubes in the U !! We then recover ...
by Christophe68
08/12/15, 23:01

I think Christophe68 means that the horizontal network of the CAP is indirectly a solar collector… indeed at this depth it quickly exhausts the earth's calorie buffer which recharges only by the external input, rain… sun…. Otherwise it's a mistake on his part ... What I wanted to say ...
by Christophe68
08/12/15, 15:59

@Lilian I read that you were planning to use the borehole network to replace your existing installation. You have to take into account the fact that with your existing system, you already have 500m² of solar collector on the surface. With the network of vertical boreholes isolated on the surface, you will have to inject the ...

Go Advanced search