Search found 11090 results

by izentrop
01/12/22, 23:59
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Sudinfo: false heating advice from a pseudo-expert to NOT save energy!
answers: 25
views: 683

Re: Sudinfo: false heating advice from a pseudo expert to NOT save energy!

Maybe it's a bad translation from English
Caution, turn off your radiator heating while you are away can increase your energy bill!
https://www.lesecransdeparis.fr/attenti ... -denergie/
by izentrop
01/12/22, 23:45
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Sudinfo: false heating advice from a pseudo-expert to NOT save energy!
answers: 25
views: 683

Re: Sudinfo: false heating advice from a pseudo expert to NOT save energy!

No Mr expert of my 2, it is worse to leave your heating on in ALL CASES! Not in all cases. Turning off the heat in unused rooms in your home could actually increase your energy use. I don't agree either. Right now...
by izentrop
01/12/22, 22:50
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?
answers: 592
views: 60345

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?

gegyx wrote:No more state aid for an online newspaper… Well, it advertises or subscribes like the others.
The ad-free NEXUS magazine has long since had no rebate on mailing.
Normal that the media specializing in disinformation do not receive state subsidies.
by izentrop
01/12/22, 01:38
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 7006
views: 534952

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

Who cares if Pierre Chaillot did this or not that. The documents seem very authentic, taken from a parliamentary commission of inquiry. So there were rapid euthanasia teams, because giving Rivotril (which is a relaxing anesthetic) to an elderly person with weak breathing...
by izentrop
01/12/22, 01:06

I confine myself to the search for truth, which is quite the subject here. So I intervene in this sense, but strangely the majority of regulars of the forum, fortunately not all of them prefer an alternative narrative that destroys the truth by giving pride of place to crooks and charlatans... And after...
by izentrop
30/11/22, 19:09

gegyx wrote:Go see a doctor immediately
If you're talking to reinoso, I understand, otherwise it's Azalbert who's going to get hot ass. : Twisted: : Twisted:
by izentrop
30/11/22, 18:57
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Global (supranational) coup underway?
answers: 465
views: 28027

Re: Worldwide (supranational) coup in progress?

Exnihiloest wrote:
On March 31, this man was kidnapped in the canton of Zurich by a 38-year-old German, armed and “active in conspiracy and antivax circles”, underlines heidi.news.
All crazy, antivax.
You could quote the article or the one posted that we're kidding : Lol:
by izentrop
30/11/22, 18:25
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts
answers: 111
views: 3894

Re: Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts

I have a few proposals of the low cost collective housing type with 2m² available per person collective showers... This was still the case not so long ago. In the 50s and 60s, at my grandmother's, that was the shower https://i.etsystatic.com/26619017/r/il/1036cc/4273947339/il_ful...

Go Advanced search