Search found 1111 results

by dede2002
24/08/23, 13:51
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Chain of panels: assembly in series VS in //?
answers: 24
views: 2685

Re: Chain of panels: serial assembly VS in //?

If it exists...? Most often, vehicle air conditioning units are driven by the engine, or the network for refrigerated trucks.

I would rather go for a 220V domestic air conditioning powered by an inverter, only when there is sun... :)
by dede2002
24/08/23, 13:27
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Wind-powered marine propulsion
answers: 12
views: 1737

Re: Marine wind propulsion

izentrop wrote:So limited to boats that follow the trade winds and run along the coast, which limits the field of action?

/

The trade winds do not follow the coasts, they go from east to west in the tropical zones.
by dede2002
10/06/23, 12:47
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Thermal wind turbine?
answers: 363
views: 16446

Re: Wind turbine?

To make 1 kW of heat with a wind turbine, you can "simply" run a pump that delivers 1 liter second under 10 bar, or 10 liter seconds under 1 bar, temperature resistant, inside an insulated tank . I don't know how to calculate at what rpm the ...
by dede2002
15/02/23, 19:43
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Driving an electric car every day
answers: 507
views: 44072

Re: Driving an electric car every day

Christophe wrote:Had to put a 6V-12V DC converter with the amps that go well at the output of the alternator ... but hey at the time it must have cost an arm ...

We used that to operate the car radios.
But, there have never been 6V alternators... :P
by dede2002
15/02/23, 19:40
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : NUAIR 6 liter compressor (which blows my fuses)
answers: 7
views: 1937

Re: NUAIR 6 liter compressor (blowing my fuses)

PhileVieux wrote:...

As it is a brushed motor, there should be a way to uncouple the stator from the rotor. You just have to find a way...

Hi, just remove one carbon to uncouple the rotor. : Wink:
by dede2002
28/01/23, 12:10
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Thermal buffer: avoid surface evaporation of hot water with oil or other blocking product?
answers: 475
views: 39601

Re: Thermal buffer: avoid surface evaporation of hot water with oil or other blocking product?

It was just in case there was really no air entering the circuit of the panels. This would not be normal operation for a self-draining system.

I think you have an air inlet in the circuit, ideally air from the buffer.
by dede2002
28/01/23, 11:24
Subject : Thermal buffer: avoid surface evaporation of hot water with oil or other blocking product?

Re: Thermal buffer: avoid surface evaporation of hot water with oil or other blocking product?

6 meters is approximately the maximum pumping (or siphoning) height on the suction side. Above the depression is too strong and the water evaporates.
by dede2002
28/01/23, 10:57

... Maybe there is no air intake simply because the pressure drops and the diameters of the pipes are sufficient for the water to fall under the action of gravity? ... How could water sink if its volume is not compensated with air? ... In fact, since the h...
by dede2002
26/01/23, 19:30

... What is this story about a fan powered by pumps? :?: :?: pumps 12-2022.jpg On the left, two PC power supply fans in series. Powered by the same relay as the pumps, they turn when it empties. It seems to me along the same lines... It's 24V DC three-phase pumps, and the...
by dede2002
26/01/23, 18:10
Subject : We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account
answers: 346
views: 26712

Re: We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account

Our five senses have been prepared for a long time. Differentiate a natural fabric from a synthetic fabric. Differentiate a synthetic image from a natural image. As for a sound, an aroma or a taste. Not everyone knows how to get the wheat from the chaff... It's the same for the sixth...

Go Advanced search