Search found 6 results

by Nicolaso
26/08/13, 18:22
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar Questionnaire - I need your help!
answers: 58
views: 31635

Small question: could you know what is the origin and the lifespan of the solar panels marketed by your company? Yes, of course: We are currently working with the Centrosolar brands (26 to 30 years productive warranty depending on the products) and Qcells (25 years for the productive warranty ...
by Nicolaso
22/08/13, 19:11

Hello everyone, Thank you very much for your answers. It goes exactly as I thought it would. Namely, solar energy, yes, but there are too many buts, too many uncertainties at all levels, too many risks since we no longer know who to contact. Lots of misinformation, false ...
by Nicolaso
22/08/13, 11:53

Debate

Hello, After a private discussion with Christophe, moderator, he decided to re-open the subject in order to open the debate. I thank him very much for his understanding and for our discussions. Solar is so rotten by a number of unscrupulous businesses / sellers, scams and people and ...
by Nicolaso
21/08/13, 11:12

Solar Questionnaire - I need your help!

Hello everyone, German student, passionate about renewable energies, I have developed a short questionnaire as part of my thesis which questions your perception of photovoltaics here in France. It is quick to make and it would really be a great help to have your answers ...
by Nicolaso
25/06/13, 17:38
Subject : ADEME, ERDF and solar photovoltaics scam or not?
answers: 321
views: 203172

Traps to avoid ...

When preparing a photovoltaic project, beware and find out more from the GPPEP!
Here a article which talks about the 10 main points to check for the installation of a photovoltaic power plant.
by Nicolaso
25/06/13, 17:16
Subject : My solar installer has melted the lead (bankruptcy)
answers: 18
views: 9136

Qualit'EnR

Be careful that the next installer has decennial liability insurance and the QualiPV label. Here is an article that explains all the Qualit'EnR

Go Advanced search