Search found 112 results

by culbuto
17/04/13, 10:15
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Vaccinations and health ... for or against?
answers: 1172
views: 250978

tumble hello as you point out, it is on fear that the vaccineist discourse is based, not on realities. If we take a look at the official INPES website, and with a little practice, we can see with hindsight that vaccines have never been effective ...
by culbuto
17/04/13, 09:30
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Vaccinations and health ... for or against?
answers: 1172
views: 250978

I am very divided on this. I had my kids vaccinated, I myself have to be for the job. And there are also some remarkable things for me. An 18-month-old comatose kid with severe neurological signs. meningitis. He had meningitis following a measles, which went unnoticed ...
by culbuto
17/04/13, 09:13
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video
answers: 86
views: 84611

accident of 2 wheels against truck in india. 2 dead, in the middle of traffic. the father and his 4 year old son are calling for help. 40 minutes. without reaction or almost ....... http://www.europe1.fr/International/Sans-secours-la-video-qui-choque-l-Inde-1483749/ it illustrates our world well in the end ...
by culbuto
17/04/13, 09:04
Subject : The Cahuzac case: where is the real problem?
answers: 52
views: 21547

a 1st result for senegal
http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/20 ... ortune.php
1 billion ....... small player our minister with only 15 million finally : Cheesy:
by culbuto
14/04/13, 11:33

system problem http://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/politique/article/cahuzac-ou-la-derive-d-un-systeme-133762 Elected officials convicted of fraud could be banned from any public office. But it is already provided for in the penal code. On the other hand, automatic ineligibility is unconstitutional ....
by culbuto
13/04/13, 10:59

To eject those who have the good experience because it is a risk of conflict of interest seems to me a completely false reasoning to put a former tax adviser as finance minister was effective in the absence of being moral ... it is a bit like hiring a former thief as a guardian of t ...
by culbuto
13/04/13, 09:59

that said, hire an expert fraudster to fight against fraud,: cheesy: it can be good! on condition of being "repented" and to use his "knowledge" to track the not repented ....... for the moment he "repents" not so much: cheesy: it is just one of the multi. ..
by culbuto
23/03/13, 18:31
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Inconsistencies of the French administration
answers: 30
views: 14141

the post office is also epic ..... so my daughter swindled with her agreement by a guy who does not even deserve the rope to hang him, we go to the post office to cover his overdraft and we ask to cancel the authorized overdraft just to get off to a good start. The guy looks at his account on his computer and answers ...
by culbuto
23/03/13, 18:21
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Public debt: bankruptcy of Greece ... who's next?
answers: 1568
views: 426717

http://www.bfmtv.com/economie/chypre-ve ... 76912.html
it is poutine which must be all red with rage at the moment, it is going to give us a stroke : Cheesy: ........
by culbuto
22/03/13, 18:14
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Sorting in Belgium is a mess!
answers: 9
views: 4702

another sorting is also done every month in France: once a month it's bulky items. We put our "bulky items" on the sidewalk. There are a lot of people who come to browse, looking for metal, wood, furniture not too damaged etc. If you put on an old cast iron fire ...

Go Advanced search