Search found 6 results

by Clad
15/01/12, 01:29
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Gwindoline, the barrel wind turbine
answers: 3
views: 6646

Thank you dedeleco for your clarification, Here is a comment from the designer: "We used an old alternator from a Simca 1000. We assume a useable power of min. 200W in winds about 15-20mph. Our idea has two goals. At first it is a drawing sample in a new AutoCAD 2011 training-video. These videos ...
by Clad
14/01/12, 19:27
Subject : Gwindoline, the barrel wind turbine
answers: 3
views: 6646

Gwindoline, the barrel wind turbine

Hello econologists! I am looking to tinker (especially for that) a lower cost wind turbine based on recovery as many do ... I think some of you have already seen this animation made on autocad 2011 of the design / manufacture of a wind turbine from a barrel of 20 ...
by Clad
06/01/12, 14:26
Subject : [Solved] Excitation of a car alternator
answers: 31
views: 60311

Can we create the excitement of an unmodified auto alternator through a small DC 12V motor attached to the same pulley as the alternator? Yes, it can be done. In fact, it is a bit like the principle of the rotating diode alternator in which the excitation is produced by the equivalent of a mo ...
by Clad
05/01/12, 18:42
Subject : [Solved] Excitation of a car alternator
answers: 31
views: 60311

Hello, Yes I'm digging up: mrgreen: but I like it: lol: I couldn't find an answer to my question via the search function so I come to you. Can we create the excitement of an unmodified auto alternator through a small DC 12V motor attached to the same pulley as the alternator? So this ...
by Clad
29/12/11, 00:14
Subject : Still a wind generator project and personal
answers: 21
views: 12540

antoinet111 wrote:Welcome Clad, would you give us a little overview of your DIY?

: Mrgreen:

We look forward to seeing you!

When the time comes I will detail, then here is not my post so I would not pollute, but it is really small DIY :)
by Clad
07/12/11, 22:07
Subject : Still a wind generator project and personal
answers: 21
views: 12540

Well this is my very first post on econology and I can assure you that you have my full attention : Mrgreen:

I also carry out a recovery-based test ... just to tinker;)

Go Advanced search