Search found 224 results

by stipe
21/06/12, 09:15
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : End of the Euro area by 5 years after Nouriel Roubini
answers: 50
views: 35754

Thursday 15 december 2011
dedeleco wrote:So I repeat:
You have to change the title 5 ans becoming 2 months !!!!

Pray I'm wrong more than a month !!

6 months later he still hold ...

We should organize a betting, I think I risk getting rich lol : Mrgreen:
by stipe
03/04/12, 14:27
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Since yesterday, I have no car
answers: 97
views: 47643

It is necessary to switch to the bicycle, cheap, Chinese, without assistance, like the old Chinese of yesteryear, much leaner !!! Everything is a question of use, sometimes the feet are sufficient, sometimes the bicycle is the best compromise, the electric bicycle makes sense for a journey that we would not do by simple vee ...
by stipe
03/04/12, 08:57
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Since yesterday, I have no car
answers: 97
views: 47643

Re: Since yesterday, I have no car

By car I did 50kms per day by bike I will do 28. Normally my journey time will be more stable around 2 times 40-45mn estimated (because currently I do it by classic bike in 1h + or 10mn months depending on the pace) . I hope there is not a bistro type subject in this forum or we write ...
by stipe
29/03/12, 09:30
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Free electricity generation
answers: 193
views: 91731

With the agreement of the office HLM, a dynamo on a mill on the column of used water?
by stipe
28/03/12, 16:50
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Nuclear, globalization; the lessons of Fukushima?
answers: 406
views: 143431

indy49, you compare the exposure of a decontaminator outside the reactor, to the exposure inside the reactor ...

The radiation level is just incomparable ...
by stipe
16/03/12, 13:05
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : The synthetic meat is here: steak in Vitro!
answers: 60
views: 44897

Yes, but is it possible for someone to offer in good faith: 1) The Salutary aspect: to feed a world which cannot survive without technical progress. 2) The ecological aspect: reducing greenhouse gas emissions, reducing soil pollution and deforestation. And, the most ...
by stipe
16/03/12, 11:09
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Nuclear Phaseout? To do what? Bad debate ...
answers: 423
views: 131407

why not tax energy overconsumption? on what criteria? I had read about this forum I believe a moment ago a method which removed the price of the subscription, made the cost of products (electricity, water, etc.) with a price proportional to the volume consumed. It seems a good way
by stipe
12/03/12, 15:48
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Reaction Focardi-Rossi: is cold fusion?
answers: 868
views: 259679

Hello I am subscribed to the follow-up of this subject, so I receive an email with each of your new contributions. Can you avoid HS on 40 messages? It's a bit heavy to follow;) (even if DSCL or the water car are fascinating subjects apart from that) Thank you, and long live the merger ...
by stipe
08/03/12, 14:42
Subject : Fukushima Daiichi: the situation (one year) after (ASN and IRSN)
answers: 359
views: 141339

Even Arte, in his report, did not mention the fact that the same accident is possible in France ... What I said in another thread: Clearly, pro-nuclear can continue to say that in France, there is no risk that the same will happen! (see what the engineer's wife said ...
by stipe
07/03/12, 15:58
Subject : Fukushima Daiichi: the situation (one year) after (ASN and IRSN)
answers: 359
views: 141339

it's funny, they forgot a "detail", several reactor cores have melted, and we have no idea of ​​the location of the coriums, suddenly the temperature of the reactors is not of much interest since we do not Maybe not measure the temperature of where the coriums are ... But hey, I ...

Go Advanced search