Search found 254 results

by cortejuan
18/12/21, 20:22
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Storing electricity in a water supply
answers: 21
views: 13065

Re: Storage of electricity in a water supply

Thank you for all your answers. Regarding the thermal panels, I gave up because the management of water devices as coolant is always very related to the temperature, too hot, it boils and it farts (lived experience) too cold it freezes, not to mention the seals, the pumps ... So I stay on ...
by cortejuan
02/12/21, 18:41

Good evening, I will move towards 5 panels of 400 W in 24 volts therefore in series providing a voltage of 120 volts. I looked for a diving resistance type cumulus in 120 volts, without success. So I am thinking of using a resistor more powerful at 240 volts but used at 120 volts. For example...
by cortejuan
20/11/21, 23:30

Thanks for the answers,

It's even easier than I thought ...

cordially
by cortejuan
07/11/21, 20:09

Hello, Time is passing and the prices of panels are falling ... So I will probably launch my project. I would need about 1.5kw of max power for my device to be interesting. My question is related to energy recovery. I want to convert direct current to alternating ...
by cortejuan
15/12/20, 20:30
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : greenhouse heating heat buffer
answers: 139
views: 135442

Re: greenhouse heating heat buffer

Thank you for the reply, I do not see what a voltage regulator will bring. If the voltage drops, solar energy is decreasing. I have the impression that a voltage regulator cannot play its role because if the power drops, the heating resistance being constant, the voltage at its terminals ...
by cortejuan
13/12/20, 16:16
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers

Hello, I continue my reflection and given the fall in the prices of photovoltaic panels, I think that I will try the experiment of converting the electrical energy into heat via a plunging resistance to supply my thermal buffer, which is inefficient in full winter. So basically, I ...
by cortejuan
03/11/20, 17:43
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Heat capacity of sucrose (molasses, syrup)
answers: 7
views: 23314

Re: Heat capacity of sucrose (molasses, syrup)

yes, I did the same analysis and as in my case, the temperature is around 20 degrees, the balance is negative. In fact, as you point out Christophe, it is the heat exchange of the syrup which is thwarted by the viscosity which means that if the solution is not stirred, only the bottom is heated ...
by cortejuan
03/11/20, 14:01

Re: Heat capacity of sucrose

Oh yes thank you,
There is everything I was looking for in this article, but it is true that the boiling point was above 100 degrees. The next batch of syrup, I will carefully measure the temperature.
by cortejuan
02/11/20, 17:36

Heat capacity of sucrose (molasses, syrup)

Hello everyone, I heat my greenhouses by thermal buffer (there is a thread on my realization) and I have just made an observation: I have beehives and this season fed my zazas with a sugar solution of 75% sugar, 25% water). On the one hand, it is very long to heat up and very long to cool ...
by cortejuan
20/11/19, 10:48

Hello, I rediscovered once again, I should have been a gravedigger ... I still have not decided between solar photovoltaic and solar thermal. The first is simple because I know how to transport the electrons which never freeze in the wires, the second is more efficient ... However, the prices have re ...

Go Advanced search