Search found 19224 results

by Janic
11/12/23, 18:15
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 7933
views: 614269

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

11/12/23, 18:52
guy
He was convicted of illegal practice of medicine. That's all you need to remember. And on appeal, too. Charlatan.
so Pasteur was indeed a charlatan, according to your criteria, since he, a simple chemist, practiced the illegal exercise of medicine!? THANKS! : Cheesy:
by Janic
11/12/23, 17:58
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Philosophy: Some quotes to ponder
answers: 224
views: 152491

Re: Philosophy: Some quotes to ponder

Janic. When we say something the day before and say the opposite the next day. For example? It has a name: you are bipolar again and again in your mirror effect; you definitely subscribe to it. But cool, you just discovered a new word, even if you don't understand its meaning.
by Janic
11/12/23, 17:49
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

11/12/23, 16:06 p.m. guy It was you who wrote it "you would know that any "parallel" therapist clearly indicates that the medical prescriptions of the attending physician must not be abandoned" ... All at fact, you read it right… for once. It is following the request of the body...
by Janic
11/12/23, 14:56

GuyGadeboisLeRetour » 11/12/23, 15:10 p.m. Yeah, well he doesn't have any of that, which prohibits him from practicing while claiming this title. Personal opinion, not an official minute of the trial. Where did you hide it? Hence his conviction. And the problem is not there, but there: Quite the contrary, France, country of...
by Janic
11/12/23, 14:12
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Our Daily Bread, industrial food
answers: 6
views: 11393

Re: Our daily bread, industrial food

with izmentrop it has become our daily Julien Pain, but much more polluting :( : Cheesy:
by Janic
11/12/23, 14:09
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1884
views: 121766

Re: Understand the world we live in?

plasminus, very small indeed But I understand why Janic is interested in penises unsuitable for vaginas that are too narrow, the joke! A vagina intended to allow a baby to pass only has the appearance of narrowness. But it is true that the asshole of an ox is not made for that in your practices...
by Janic
11/12/23, 13:57

11/12/23, 14:49

plasmamanul, archi null
It's the troll effect, Mr. troll, expert in trollism
and wow, he jumps in with both feet, the troll, precisely by mirror effect. Once an idiot, always an idiot!
by Janic
11/12/23, 13:37

11/12/23, 11:14 guy The only valid reference is the condemnation of the charlatan :?: who usurped the title of doctor[*]. His Harvard diploma does not allow him to apply for it, much less to practice. and he insists on the chattarbé. Show us where it's written on the trial minutes, not on a r...
by Janic
11/12/23, 13:26
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1884
views: 121766

Re: Understand the world we live in?

11/12/23, 13:30 p.m. You are the guy who started by stealing an ox and wants to stop me from picking up my egg. I don't know what to answer... usual delirium of your rare neurons. You probably know why my 9 surgical steel screws broke. I'm not a soothsayer, but you might want to talk...
by Janic
11/12/23, 13:18

11/12/23, 12:52 macro It's the one who says who's there... If you read your forum you would see that the shot of the mirror.... is copied there all day long... if you read a little better, it was only used all day long by me in the sense mentioned by for the first...

Go Advanced search