Search found 587 results

by Petrus
12/04/24, 22:45
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?
answers: 303
views: 99554

Re: EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?

I find this quite coherent, given that apparently the aim of the project is to cost taxpayers as much money as possible, it is normal that the path of maximum waste is chosen. The analogy is perhaps simplistic, but I have the impression that the French engineering elite put themselves in charge of manufacturing...
by Petrus
20/03/24, 15:45
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Education, Education to do what?
answers: 22
views: 10591

Re: Education, Education to do what?

We would have to repeat the same test with today's kids who spend their time on a tablet, that is, if they still know how to hold a marker...
by Petrus
07/03/24, 19:55
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

Yeah, I also wonder if they're doing it on purpose, there must be a lot of financial interest in making money pits that don't work. The only lesson we could learn from the EPR fiasco is that we have to stop wanting to fart higher than our ass and build things that are stupid...
by Petrus
07/03/24, 18:41

+1 They are no longer even capable of ensuring the maintenance of existing power plants and they want to build new models of reactors whose prototype still does not work and will never work as initially planned due to the poor quality of the vessel and other BPs. Build the c...
by Petrus
05/03/24, 18:05
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1884
views: 121984

Re: Understand the world we live in?

I still talk to him, but I would do without it. Otherwise, this little montage is rather well done. https://twitter.com/TribunePop23/status/1764274053441884611 Excellent editing, damn I miss the puppets! Whether it's like here to denounce the business of war, scams...
by Petrus
11/02/24, 04:28
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Compliance Table Electrical Three Phase Not Balanced! Linky jumping!
answers: 44
views: 15423

Re: Compliance Table Electrical Three Phase Not Balanced! Linky jumping!

sicetaitsimple wrote:To my knowledge no, linky triggers when one of the phases exceeds the power.

OK, so no advantage to switching to linky to save on the sorting subscription.
It would also have surprised me if Enedis used the capabilities of the linky to the user's advantage, it's not made for that.
by Petrus
10/02/24, 20:40
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

it tolerates several kW that's for sure. I have seen differences of up to 5 kW between phases. In fact I have the impression that the only thing that can make it jump is a current threshold per phase. On a subscription of how many kVA? I don't currently have any PB on my installation, that's normal...
by Petrus
10/02/24, 18:52

I have two three-phase Linkys, they accept unbalanced powers. Besides, it is not possible to constantly have 3 phases of equal power in a house. Because the devices are single-phase and without any rules between them. Interesting, to what extent does he accept an imbalance, t...
by Petrus
10/02/24, 18:42
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Objects to invent!
answers: 155
views: 52297

Re: Items to be invented!

I haven't watched the videos, I don't want to waste time with fake videos. I think the cold is just produced by the evaporation of the gas in the atmosphere, the thing can work once but that's it then you have to recharge.
by Petrus
26/01/24, 04:41
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6101
views: 400939

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

I rather think that it is a question of defending the interests of the boss, I do not see what is not politically correct about wanting to prohibit or at least limit imports that do not respect the standards imposed on French producers. It reminds me of the media coverage of Giles...

Go Advanced search