Search found 542 results

by Petrus
23/01/23, 22:25
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Artificial Intelligence: innovations and novelties, ethical debate ...
answers: 67
views: 15090

Re: Artificial Intelligence: innovations and novelties, ethical debate ...

I had already noticed that the images created by AI bug quite a bit with the hands.
If you have already had lucid dreams, looking at your hands is a very effective reality check to confirm that you are in a dream (they are then deformed, too many or not enough fingers...), disturbing isn't it?
by Petrus
16/01/23, 02:00
Subject : We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account
answers: 199
views: 5219

Re: We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account

OK, for the problem of the plane on the mat, she falls into the trap. Have you tried asking him for his opinion as an aeronautical engineer? Same for 120 seconds, what is its answer from a watchmaker's point of view? Maybe cat GPT can't set the domain and needs q...
by Petrus
13/01/23, 23:41

Christophe, during your next discussion with GPT, you could ask him the crappy problem of the plane on a treadmill, first without context and then by asking him to take the role of an aeronautical engineer.
by Petrus
13/01/23, 18:36

Very interesting the discussion with GPT, I was just going to ask to ask about the size of its database but apparently it's a secret, it only talks about the size of its training data. So if I understood correctly, his basic learning is fixed and dates from 2021,...
by Petrus
13/01/23, 17:20
Forum : Waste, recycling and reuse of old objects
Subject : Sawdust Paper Log Press Project
answers: 246
views: 19354

Re: Sawdust Paper Log Press Project

Christophe wrote:Maybe try the method I just explained?

I'll wait for your combustion tests before re-considering it.
by Petrus
12/01/23, 15:30

Re: Artificial Intelligence: innovations and novelties, ethical debate ...

Very interesting the evolution of AI in recent years, I am very curious to see what will happen when AI will replace the administrative jobs created en masse to replace industrial jobs.
by Petrus
11/01/23, 20:06
Forum : Waste, recycling and reuse of old objects
Subject : Sawdust Paper Log Press Project
answers: 246
views: 19354

Re: Sawdust Paper Log Press Project

My experience with the paper/cardboard briquettes: I cut the paper/cardboard with a document shredder like Christophe's, then soaked in water. I started with a manual press, the pressure was not enough to obtain a solid brick. I then made myself...
by Petrus
28/12/22, 23:06
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Driving an electric car every day
answers: 282
views: 19180

Re: Driving an electric car every day

Yup, concretely we are moving from the diesel SUV to the electric SUV and we continue on the trajectory of the maximum waste of resources to prolong the holy growth.
by Petrus
15/12/22, 18:11
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?
answers: 222
views: 82834

Re: EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?

Maybe because the reactor is too big and it's more profitable to make two smaller ones. We know the rest, the EPR will join the concorde, the A380 and the solar road of Ségo in the basket of stupid projects more done to satisfy the egos than to fill a need and we finish...
by Petrus
15/12/22, 17:29
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?
answers: 2443
views: 143196

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

https://twitter.com/acadmed/status/1602959749255155712 Certes, les vaccins actuellement sur le marché protègent incomplètement contre la transmission et cette efficacité partielle tend à diminuer au bout de 3 mois. Ce constat ne doit pas faire perdre de vue que le SARS-CoV-2, virus doué de grandes ...

Go Advanced search