Search found 164 results

by nofy
11/05/08, 22:18
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : locked Chemtrails: Why?
answers: 37
views: 19372

+1 for Christophe. It is true that you were alone at the end ... But as you said: everything had been said. It was going in circles. As far as I am concerned, it is for this reason that I no longer express myself. And the Pantone, that would not turn a little in circles by chance!? ... The subject made more than 40 ...
by nofy
04/05/08, 22:13
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?
answers: 556
views: 234609

Good evening everyone,

I see I'm not alone, or almost think that Christophe does not support the contradiction and gladly practice injury to win.

Jean left the forum because of this.

Nofy (dream)
by nofy
29/03/08, 09:49
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

[[Nonsense: personally, I have never denied that there were ONE-TIME EXPERIENCES made with SPECIALIZED SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH planes, but the massive spreading by transport planes is nonsense, pure and simple invention ... moreover if it were the case it would be so mo ...
by nofy
29/03/08, 01:07

Nofy Have you seen chemtrails at Madame Gascar's? Not at all, not a single plane swings and you can trust me, I keep looking ... and besides your question is relevant, because on reflection, we are always put in the way that it is due to more and more traffic ....
by nofy
29/03/08, 00:55

By the way, Christophe, am I being censored? I haven't seen my message from the last 26! ... Nofy (the dream) We are not censoring here ... where have you posted? In fact I answered (but I had to make a bad manipulation to post it) to Cuicui who said the last 25, I quote him: "" Less clear opinions and ...
by nofy
29/03/08, 00:36

Good evening Here are some recent data 1 2 - A response from the environmentalist Henry Augier, on a recent Express chat, about aerial spraying: "These are sort of 'sword blows in the water'. problem of global warming has taken on a global dimension ...
by nofy
27/03/08, 20:23

Good evening Here are some recent data 1 2 - A response from the environmentalist Henry Augier, on a recent Express chat, about aerial spraying: "These are sort of 'sword blows in the water'. problem of global warming has taken on a global dimension ...
by nofy
20/03/08, 19:58
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Manufacturing a solar cell from A to Z
answers: 26
views: 110761

The problem with an all-copper absorber is the price of the metal (sheet metal + pipes). To get by at the cheapest, I only see recycled steel pipe on which we weld old sheet of the same metal. Blacken with carbon black. Cover with old salvaged windows. The fuel tank ...
by nofy
17/03/08, 22:26
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Former leave you
answers: 32
views: 14836

Re: Former leave you

Goodbye to all forumeurs. I made the wise decision to stop intervening in this forum because there is a tension which does not allow any more to exchange in serenity. It is no longer possible to express yourself and give an opinion. Those who want to contact me can do so by MP. I estimate when we reach pl ...
by nofy
03/03/08, 20:59

I ASK YOU TO STOP YOUR INSULTS AND I REITERATE MY MESSAGE !!!! + ps: nofy, nice to give us news from zac, on the other hand your comparison with the pantone is absurd, on the pantone there are proven facts, experimental measures !! ... Once again you mix everything up .... Well I don't ...

Go Advanced search