Search found 386 results

by sherkanner
27/10/16, 11:01
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3634493

Re: [one other] Humor

like 23 + 43). It is alarming how widespread this is. At least here (Austria) the servers do all the calculations by hand when we separate the bill ... Go and ask a French server for this ... Each time they tell me, "wait, go get the calculator". .. The divisions, ca ...
by sherkanner
21/10/16, 10:04
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Will Google (the search engine) go crazy? Drop in relevance!
answers: 31
views: 19297

Re: Does Google (the search engine) go crazy? Drop in relevance!

Ah, it's not just me ^^

It has become quite dramatic a few days ago or absolutely no answer corresponding to my research.

It means the sponsored links put forward at the expense of quality ...
by sherkanner
30/08/16, 16:22
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4005108

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

This prevents them from doing "stupid" permaculture (that of mounds, buried organic matter and other chores ...) Especially since mounds do not work on "cold" clay soil, and that can people take the time to 'think about it ... Organic matter buried ...
by sherkanner
12/08/16, 16:49
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Portable Henhouse - My Project of Hen on wheels in photos
answers: 2
views: 4719

Re: Portable Henhouse - My Project of Hen on wheels in photos

I had seen the same principle for rabbits.

They are not a little cramped your hens in?
Do you plan to move it every how long?
by sherkanner
10/08/16, 09:04
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : 5 reasons why Trump will win according to Mr. Moore
answers: 135
views: 37312

Re: 5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win According to Mr. Moore

Christophe wrote:Bof bof this article ... Russia + China against the USA we already know who will lose :)

yes, europe ^^
by sherkanner
09/08/16, 12:50
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : XL1 and L1 Volkswagen, finally 1L to 100 km?
answers: 28
views: 18873

Re: Re:

Well, if he pulls it out for 50k euro, that's no use. At 20k, you will have to do your accounts. At 10k, I would be interested. Your high estimates were still underestimated :( 110k ...: cheesy:: cheesy:: cheesy: Note that for the price, we pay a tesla, which is well below 1l / 100km: mr ...
by sherkanner
14/06/16, 10:28
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Nigari to fight against magnesium deficiency
answers: 10
views: 6456

Re: Nigari to fight against magnesium deficiency

In principle, the darker the leafy vegetables, the more minerals they contain, including magnesium. Donate wholesale, eat salads, collard greens / kale / kale and seaweed. Seaweed in addition contains a significant amount of iodine. Otherwise, a banana with a bar of ch ...
by sherkanner
02/06/16, 10:42
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Floods May 2016: Germany, Belgium and France under water
answers: 36
views: 20702

Re: May floods 2016: Germany, Belgium and France under water

In addition to what Chatelot is saying, it would be good to add that most cultivated land unfortunately no longer absorbs as much water as it should and can. Bare lands are washed away, resulting in flooding of sludge rather than water. The increased density of this water ...
by sherkanner
02/06/16, 10:34
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3634493

Re: [one other] Humor

Ah woui bein with the "new generation" of K-Pop that has changed a lot, we are all chocolates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY It will make us Einstein's again: mrgreen: S ' not k-pop, it's Japanese, and it's definitely not pop:!: Babymetal POWAAA: mrgreen:

Go Advanced search