Search found 196 results

by Ptilu
20/08/10, 16:20
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Nuclear Energy: all your questions!
answers: 460
views: 195292

It is necessary to distinguish the 2 techniques: Bomb uranium fuel difficult to manufacture, because passing from an enrichment of 5 to 85%, it is seen: (... On the other hand the firing being "simple", a test is not not necessarily mandatory, but you can easily spot the recording facilities.
by Ptilu
20/08/10, 12:47
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

Re Addrelyn wrote The energy of death has also allowed some minor advances in medicine, especially in the treatment of cancer. If you start talking about a bomb and a power plant at the same time, I understand better why you are against nuclear power ... But it's silly! I remind you that he is physically ...
by Ptilu
17/08/10, 18:44

Lu It seemed to me that nuclear tests were banned at the international level, and that there is an independent monitoring network, because tests (even underwater and underground) are easily detectable ... I believe that this controversy has no no longer too much place to be, because we no longer need ...
by Ptilu
30/07/10, 17:32
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Calculations on the compressed air to an engine cycle
answers: 317
views: 109442

For the electric car, I am not questioning its efficiency, but above all the needs that we wish to meet with ... As has been said, most journeys are made over less than 100km. But the forum is French-speaking and I can already hear our Quebecker colleagues crying wolf;) 80% of the French ...
by Ptilu
29/07/10, 17:55
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

Listen ... We're talking about a pressure difference of several bars. Apart from deep reservoirs, it must not run the streets. Besides, you agree that we have to make this compressed air, don't you? You are so stuffy and controversial that this thread has lost all consistency! No ...
by Ptilu
29/07/10, 13:28
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : PV = Too many cuts on the network?
answers: 68
views: 23968

Lu The problem of recovering a delta T of 50 ° C is that it is rather weak ... For example, the Severt effect (Peltier is a voltage difference gives a temperature difference), it is is a sensitivity of 47µV / ° C (copper-alu solder) ... It is expensive for 2.5V !!! And the performance should not be ...
by Ptilu
29/07/10, 12:06

Listen to bbernard. I have posted enough on this subject and participated in the demonstrations to at least know the orders of magnitude of your favorite engine ... When your remark on the existence of compressed air in its natural state, it borders on the wrong one faith ... After 18 pages of subject we are still ...
by Ptilu
29/07/10, 11:41

I think we should listen (better) to Addrelyn. He is rather courteous and his opinion is interesting. I do not trust the comm 'of EDF and Areva, despite the obligation of transparency ... On the other hand the ANS (for having put EDF-areva back) has a more attentive ear on my part;) I am also ...
by Ptilu
28/07/10, 19:43

Just a question: What is the use of an engine whose fuel does not exist in its natural state, whose real cycle efficiency is pitiful and whose energy density is lousy ??? Even the modern fuel cell is more efficient and will be effective in 30 years (still being a bad ...
by Ptilu
28/07/10, 19:38

Oula we calm down !!! What cuicui meant is that it is surely not the engineers and technicians who will manage their comm '(communication advisor, advertising manager, CEO ... wholesale salespeople) And it is these people whose capacities have put judgment and decision in doubt ...

Go Advanced search