Search found 644 results

by jean.caissepas
15/12/22, 17:39
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 16225
views: 3274890

Re: [one other] Humor

sdf_vert.png
sdf_vert.png (143.46 KiB) Accessed 247 times
by jean.caissepas
13/12/22, 14:35
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Sodium-sulfur battery, inexpensive, capacity 4 x lithium-ion at ambient T°, > 1000 cycles
answers: 1
views: 465

Sodium-sulfur battery, inexpensive, capacity 4 x lithium-ion at ambient T°, > 1000 cycles

The research advances by circumventing the usual obstacles of this technology. Hoping for industrialization soon... https://dailygeekshow.com/batterie-sodium-soufre/ Their new cell has a high capacity of 1 mAh/g at room temperature, proving on average about four...
by jean.caissepas
28/11/22, 17:09
Subject : WeLion solid batteries for EV NIO in production in China: 150 kWh
answers: 6
views: 453

WeLion solid batteries for EV NIO in production in China: 150 kWh

This time, EVs will really run on solid batteries, but only in China for now: https://www.motonature.com/31709-batterie-solide-en-production-chez-welion-pour-nio The Nio ET7 will be available in China in a few weeks with WeLion's solid battery with a capacity of 150 ...
by jean.caissepas
23/11/22, 22:17
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : To be a judge in France....
answers: 6
views: 510

Re: To be a judge in France....

My cousin studied law over 30 years ago to become a judge.

Of the places available in the competition, 80% were reserved for the sons of judges....

One more mafia apparently...

They did not succeed and did something else because the profession of lawyer did not interest her.
by jean.caissepas
21/11/22, 23:06
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 6794
views: 435457

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

I have the balls... :( My 50-year-old little sister, vaccinated, has chronic lymphoid leukemia... :frown: The doctors told her that it normally happens around 70... :evil: For the moment, she is not in serious shape, but she is really in the balls for her future (risk of chemo in...
by jean.caissepas
07/11/22, 19:59
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Boiler cycle time oekofen pellematic
answers: 12
views: 1677

Re: oekofen pellematic boiler cycle duration

Thank you for your reply !! but having gone through a lot of discussions on the forum I think my cycles are too short!! I have a pellet stove that had the same problem as you. I modified 2 parameters to have cycles between 30 and 90 minutes: - minimum heating power...
by jean.caissepas
03/11/22, 20:45
Subject : An algae-based battery that still works after 1 charges
views: 802

Re: Algae battery that still works after 1 charges

Sodium batteries are not necessarily hot batteries. Tiamat has been successful in making batteries at room temperature.
by jean.caissepas
03/11/22, 11:21
Subject : An algae-based battery that still works after 1 charges
views: 802

An algae-based battery that still works after 1 charges

British researchers have developed a new separator material based on brown algae that increases the life and capacity of sodium batteries, which are an advantageous alternative to their lithium-ion counterparts. Watch here: https://dailygeekshow.com/percee-batterie-so...
by jean.caissepas
31/10/22, 21:38
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 6794
views: 435457

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

Another new friend engineered 3 times who has a long COVID...and two that I know

I don't know any novaxx who made COVID long...

Everyone will have their own opinion ...

Go Advanced search