Search found 848 results

View oiseautempete
02/02/11, 10:22
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Fluo-compacts test on "Que Choisir"
answers: 56
views: 25209

And calm bird ... You're 5 years late there ... Have you ever tested a SMD instead of telling nonsense bigger than you? To begin with, I haven't waited for you to use CFLs for over 20 years: evil: In addition, I was recently in a store to see what was being done ...
View oiseautempete
01/02/11, 18:55
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Everything about the Z-Machine: explanation and operation
answers: 400
views: 250177

It seems to me that the Z machine additionally requires compression performed with high power focused lasers to trigger the reaction, so this solution is much less simple than it looks ... Do you have any sources to confirm this? By definition, a Zmachine uses a ...
View oiseautempete
01/02/11, 18:52
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

The performance of WHITE LEDs is not better than that of CFLs. Misleading archi-false statement without proof !! In addition LEDs do not have 5 mg of mercury per lamp like compact fluorescent and fluorescent !! There is no photo in ecology for LEDs Stop the misleading anti-environmental lies ...
View oiseautempete
01/02/11, 17:37

And then, the goal is not to have lighting of 2kW per room. At equal power, we will have more dissipation in 12V, but compared to the 90% efficiency of LEDs, it will be much better than the 10% of an incandescent under 220 or a compact fluorescent of around 40/60% ... The output of led B ...
View oiseautempete
01/02/11, 13:14
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Food and hunger: the dead of junk food and malnutrition
answers: 380
views: 138797

Janic wrote:storm bird
For the content of protein, only soy contains high quality protein with essential amino acids ...

Then, good quality protein that does not mean anything

Again you do not read ...
View oiseautempete
01/02/11, 12:20
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

other foods are very rich in proteins (legumes: dry peas, dry beans, soybeans, etc.) often more than meats. Darwin today is like Denis Papin's steam engine compared to an F1 car. He laid the foundations for reflection, more or less followed by current scientists ...
View oiseautempete
31/01/11, 16:49

Re: junk food

This conception has been largely qualified and there is hardly any dietician (even official) to make this kind of statement. Out of 20 essential amino acids, only 8 cannot be synthesized (omnis or veg), but these 8 amino acids are found in all foods, including plants ...
View oiseautempete
31/01/11, 14:48

Man is a homnivore just like many animals such as pigs, brown bears and ... the chimpanzee which regularly consumes insects, but also meat ... small monkeys and other small animals . Humans live by eating 100% meat: they are the Eskimo, but they m ...
View oiseautempete
30/01/11, 19:43

dedeleco said: With jlt22 we will eat grasshopper steaks and drop the cow steaks !! In my post, I only indicated a 10% reduction in our steaks. For my part, I reduced by about 60%, health requires. I was a big carnivore. When it comes to grasshopper steaks, I ...
View oiseautempete
30/01/11, 19:10
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Car battery Arktis jelly voltage 1.6V: Recoverable?
answers: 130
views: 117430

... the starter motor and the spark plugs of the RR Dart turbine still absorbed 2000A at 28volts: cheesy: For normal start-up, we obviously used a powerful generator ... This represents 56kW or more than 75hp ... You are sure of your values. :?: Starting an engine di ...

Go Advanced search