Search found 124 results

by Bedouin
29/10/23, 06:41
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Time tracking operation on boiler OKOFEN
answers: 1659
views: 725155

Re: OKOFEN boiler time tracking

Hello, FYI: After 17 years of operation of my Okofen condensing boiler (the first of this type): - Average cycle time 50m - number of starts 33232 - operating time 28240 hours Very reliable! I changed the on/off button once, that's all! Now I'm going to have to replace...
by Bedouin
29/10/23, 06:25
Subject : PM2945 heating regulator blocked on summer (Okofen)
answers: 3
views: 1028

Re: PM2945 heating regulator blocked in summer (Okofen)

Hello, To my knowledge, there is no battery on this machine. He must store everything in rewritable, non-volatile memories. I read the doc, link on https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/1230049683TUfnGw.pdfdocumentation for a long time and I found no explanation...
by Bedouin
28/10/23, 22:10
Subject : KWLC 350: Engine problem
answers: 0
views: 1309

KWLC 350: Engine problem

Hello, I have a Helios KWLC 350 EH double flow VMC with Canadian well. It worked very well for 10 years. Both motors are EC to DC motors which are supposed to be quiet, durable and economical. Recently, the engine that extracts air from the Canadian well to blow it into the well house...
by Bedouin
28/10/23, 22:09
Subject : PM2945 heating regulator blocked on summer (Okofen)
answers: 3
views: 1028

PM2945 heating regulator blocked on summer (Okofen)

Hello, I have an Okofen pellet condensing boiler which has worked like a marvel since 2006! The boiler is equipped with a TEM PM2945 C3 regulation which controls two zones (day and night) with an additional solar tank. Now at the end of the long summer, the night zone (red) is well...
by Bedouin
28/10/15, 21:50
Subject : Time tracking operation on boiler OKOFEN
answers: 1659
views: 725155

return after 9 years of okofen 15kw condensing service

Good evening, A little return to Haute-Savoie at 700m after 9 years of operation of a 15KW condensing OKOFEN flanged to 12 KW (less two springs + param.). House of 220 m2 inhabited by 5 to 6 people. Solar DHW + boiler. Well insulated wooden house of the same age. - Nb. of operations of the ...
by Bedouin
02/05/11, 14:09
Subject : Pellets and wood pellets: what future for the price?
answers: 340
views: 325560

Get courted by pellet manufacturers and not depend on them. And it is possible. oh no !! because to be the strongest, you have to be able not to buy so too expensive, and then without heating with the captive pellets, you will freeze, unless you take a stove or insert burning wood for free ...
by Bedouin
01/05/11, 23:00

The idea is to reverse the roles.

Be courted by pellet manufacturers and not depend on it.

And it is possible.
by Bedouin
01/05/11, 22:57

Good, Ok dedeleco, we understood you and thank you for your ideas. But we have pellet boilers that we paid for and that we will still use. It is true that we must start with insulation, bioclimatism etc ... for my part I have already practiced all this in my house at my level ($). I consume 3 t ...
by Bedouin
25/04/11, 09:26

B'hein yes that's what I'm saying ... Fill up now because all the producers at least in the rhône alpes region to be precise are announcing a substantial increase, for some on June 1, for others in summer or fall but I don't see why some would stay ...
by Bedouin
24/04/11, 15:43

@roy I would like to believe you ... but greed will lead to a leveling up, by the price of hydrocarbons. The only bulwark against this speculation would be to ban it but we did not go for ... So we can group together (by internet we can do great things) by tens, by hundreds ...

Go Advanced search