Bench and biodiversity

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Bench and biodiversity

by dede2002 » 22/03/17, 13:29

@ Challenge-eco, in the background the idea is good, it is necessary to think of making a place for nature in the city, now more than the majority of humans live in the city!
A sufficient place!
Because the city (cities) nibbles the countryside day after day ...

Others have already thought of it, for example in Mexico, or in Paris : Wink:

http://www.erudit.org/en/journals/nps/2 ... /000008ar/

https://api-site.paris.fr/images/74033
1 x
Eco-Challenge
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Eco-Challenge » 22/03/17, 14:19

It's not unpleasant to read, although, again, I hear the critics.

These links are really interesting because they deal with urban agriculture mainly, but since we are also exploring this subject it is really good sources. Thank you ;)
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 22/03/17, 15:11

dede2002 wrote:@ Challenge-eco, in the background the idea is good, it is necessary to think of making a place for nature in the city, now more than the majority of humans live in the city!

Effectively!
And it is high time to reverse this suicidal tendency.
2 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/03/17, 20:11

Eco-Challenge, you write:
Frankly, I really understand your feedback, as much as I think they are to be weighted.

So you do not have really including... : roll: We can not condone the spectacular illusion of action, on the pretext that it would be better than nothing, ... since it's less than nothing!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Eco-Challenge
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Eco-Challenge » 24/03/17, 09:14

Ahmed wrote:Eco-Challenge, you write:
Frankly, I really understand your feedback, as much as I think they are to be weighted.

So you do not have really including... : roll: We can not condone the spectacular illusion of action, on the pretext that it would be better than nothing, ... since it's less than nothing!

We can also continue to show off, it does not bother me;)

Presenting things as you do simply makes the exchange impossible since you present your arguments as authority arguments.
To say that I "really didn't understand anything" is quite simply to refuse verbatim that I or others are not of the same opinion as you.

There is no need, then, to counter-argue since you clearly announce that, whatever the efforts that I would do for my part, you will not leave me even a chunk of bread at the table of your argument. If we add to that your legitimacy due to your number of messages that allows you to fold a project in 2 terse sentences, and therefore your presence in the community, as much as I can change marital status and choose Martine as first name.

In short, I am happy to have met God and am really curious to discover how you are doing your part to fight against the ecological crisis other than by stifling initiatives that do not have faith in your eyes.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/03/17, 19:09

You affirm one thing and me another: where is the argument of authority? The fact that we disagree does not remove the possibility of dialogue, it would rather be the opposite case that would end the discussion ...
The number of my messages has absolutely nothing to do with the validity of my remarks; I only admit that this can affect the laconic nature of my messages, having already developed these theses previously ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"