Search found 151 results

by stef5555
08/02/16, 12:20
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Here is a mechanism to produce an autonomous movement
answers: 49
views: 37641

Re:

A multitude of "inventors" seek perpetual motion, and other superunitary mechanisms. Among all of this research, there are those who attempt unbalanced wheels (like yours), using various techniques. However, no physics experiment has ever shown that ...
by stef5555
08/02/16, 01:43
Subject : RAR Energia
answers: 86
views: 54879

Re:

or not ......: mrgreen: i made a little sketch by looking at all the photos, i don't see how it could work. the Bessler wheel, very simple, does not work, do you have the "real" drawing or model of Bessler to say that it does not work ?? (all that you ...
by stef5555
08/02/16, 00:53
Subject : RAR Energia
answers: 86
views: 54879

Re:

There's something new on their site: http://www.rarenergia.com.br/ We can see on the sketches that the bouzin lifts 600 kg ... all the same! (Admittedly, the bouzin it still weighs in the 300 tons) there is indeed a mass of 600 kgs but it does not lift 600 kgs (100 to 200 kgs big max in case ...
by stef5555
11/08/15, 11:36
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Green laser to light pellets?
answers: 8
views: 8236

to give a similar element of answer, the closer we get to the ultra violet, the higher the energy density (the blue being closer to purple than the green, it will be more efficient)

ps: to my wishes
by stef5555
08/08/15, 19:48
Subject : Insulation: Thin Reflective Insulation Study
answers: 5
views: 12328

yes i think it acts only as a reflector
in all the stores that I see, it marks the lambda on all insulators except on this one so it must not be an insulator strictly speaking
by stef5555
08/08/15, 09:52
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Coca-Cola and your health: the case France2
answers: 96
views: 57475

I heard people say "about the secret of coca cola" not the existence of the ingredients because they have been known for a long time but the way to mix the ingredients finally to prepare it I just found a picture, it must be well known I think http: //www.buzziwi.com/wp-conten ...
by stef5555
08/08/15, 00:36
Subject : Solar or insulation? ecological and economical comparison
answers: 27
views: 65342

the best lambda in terms of insulation and ecological, it is not the existing materials such as glass wool, polyurethane foam, etc. since the best insulation to date is not a material and if I say no nonsense it has a lamba of 0.007 is ......... the air vacuum !!! for the moment...
by stef5555
08/08/15, 00:09
Subject : Heat pump (reversible air conditioning)
answers: 7
views: 7045

precisely my question on a device that plugs me in (no pun intended) it announces full power up to -15 and operation up to -25, if there was resistance the scop (and not the cop) would be ridiculously low or the ce is not the case but hey given your opinion, I asked this question ...
by stef5555
07/08/15, 09:52

hello, it may be necessary to see if there is not a resistance in it, it amazes me the operation at -7 to -15 until -25, with electric resistance surely, so see the power of this resistance, between 2 and surely 4kw and the meter that will run as if an electric heater, so I ...
by stef5555
07/08/15, 08:58

thank you for answering me I "re-re-re-re-asked" this question simply because the material has greatly evolved and the posts on reversible clims are a little out of date compared to current technology on the link that you gave me on christophe's post, it speaks ...

Go Advanced search