2013 the photovoltaic feed-in tariff?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
solorea
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

2013 the photovoltaic feed-in tariff?

by solorea » 17/01/13, 17:37

Finally, efforts have been made for photovoltaic energy. Recently the Minister of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy made numerous announcements for photovoltaics in France.
It may not be perfect but in any case, it encourages us to continue our efforts! What do you think?
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 17/01/13, 19:26

when a product is not profitable, most of the aid should be concentrated on research to improve performance.
0 x
moulino51
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by moulino51 » 17/01/13, 19:46

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/13, 16:23

The ademe link points to: http://www.developpement-durable.gouv.f ... icle=30553

But he gives absolutely no tariff figures ... even in the press kit here: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... hxxEP9.pdf there is nothing clear except for references to rates T1 to T5 ...

Socialos are strong, they raise urgently but do not give figures :)

In short to have figures, it is necessary to refer to this: https://www.econologie.com/forums/suivi-et-e ... 10997.html

Otherwise the link gouv.fr contains a nice bullshit:

All of these measures will generate investments of more than 2 billion euros and will create or maintain around 10 jobs. Their annual cost for the community is controlled and estimated between 90 and 170 million euros, or around 1 € to 2 € per year on average per household.

: Shock:
I didn't know that there were between 45 and 170 million households in France ...
: Cheesy: : Cheesy:

It is also worth remembering that photovoltaics are around 6 times less efficient than insulation in terms of energy savings per euro invested ...
0 x
solorea
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by solorea » 11/02/13, 17:06

these are the new clear rates
0 x
www.solorea.com - A new look at the sun
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

What material is eligible?

by fabio.gel » 12/02/13, 07:01

Do you know if there is a list of panels eligible for the 10% bonus?
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/02/13, 07:31

what a healthy company would be crazy enough to buy a more expensive product than it sells. Those who have invested in solar panels expecting profitability on the backs of those who pay full price for electricity, will wake up late realizing that they have been tricked.
0 x
Remundo

Re: What material is eligible?

by Remundo » 12/02/13, 10:01

fabio.gel wrote:Do you know if there is a list of panels eligible for the 10% bonus?

It is still not very "bright" ...

It is rumored that the Made in Europe would be 5%, and the Made in France at 10%

Nothing but "Made in" is difficult because the panels are often the assembly of by-products from international sources.

Thus, there are almost no more 100% Made in France panels, maybe even none stricto sensu...

So let's wait for the Enlightenment of the Government on this subject ... : Idea:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/02/13, 17:58

There are a few criteria that seem to emerge:

However, the published decree provides that the tariffs T1 (Installation integrated into the building on a residential building), T4 (Installation respecting the criteria of simplified integration into the building) and T5 (Floor installations, large installations and various installations on buildings) are increased by 5% if at least one of the two criteria is met.

First possibility, the increase is granted if "all the stages of the transformation process from the silicon wafers to the cells of the installation's photovoltaic modules were carried out on a production site located within the European Economic Area ".

It is also granted if "all cell welding, cell assembly and lamination and electrical testing of the installation's photovoltaic modules were carried out on a production site located within the European Economic Area ".

As for the 10% increase in rates T1, T4 and T5, it is granted if the two conditions above are satisfied. Otherwise, one of the two criteria must be checked and that "All the stages of the transformation process from silicon ingots to silicon wafers of the installation's photovoltaic modules were carried out on a production site located within the European Economic Area".

That said, legally, it seems to remain fragile. And we must remain careful to see if this announcement will actually materialize!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/02/13, 21:45

Thank you Did, interesting.

you have a source of this beautiful tirade? :P
0 x