Photovoltaic premium - terms of release of the premium
Budgetary efforts decided by the Walloon Government and sufficient profitability excluding premium have resulted in a modification of the bonus scheme for the installation of photovoltaic solar panels.
The procedure and conditions for granting the bonus for the installation of photovoltaic solar panels are available here. (page being updated)
Until 31 December 2009
Nothing changes. As expected, all files that received a notification from the CWaPE before the 31 December 2009 will receive the bonus up to 3.500 euros maximum.
From 1er January 2010 to 28 February 2010
The premium may be granted if the notification of the CWaPE has not taken place before 31 / 12 / 2009 provided that:
- this notification takes place before the 28 / 02 / 2010
- a deposit (proven by bank statement) has been paid to the installer before 06 / 10 / 2009 or a green loan has been contracted for a PV investment before 06 / 10 / 2009 (date of authentic contract).
After the 28 February 2010
The 2009 bonus will no longer be granted if the CWaPE notification is made after the 28 / 02 / 2010.
HOWEVER THE FOLLOWING SUPPORT SYSTEMS REMAIN APPLICABLE:
- Favorable regime for the granting of green certificates for solar photovoltaic;
- The meter that turns upside down, in other words the injection into the distribution network surplus photovoltaic electricity compared to the consumption of households;
- The tax reduction for energy saving investments
Source: http://energie.wallonie.be/fr/primes-en ... &IDD=20071
Real figures "before the deletion": https://www.econologie.com/forums/rentabilit ... t8234.html
It was "understood" that this deletion would promote insulation aids I will find out.