Solar panels and water heaters

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Solar panels and water heaters

by sicetaitsimple » 03/01/21, 18:33

srin wrote:It is an installation for 3kWp with the mylight system which allows to manage its self-consumption.

Basically, 140 € * 12, that's 1680 €, or roughly +/- 10000kWh / year, which is a lot if we are not heated by electricity.
I imagine that it is the swimming pool which causes this overconsumption, one answer could be to eliminate the swimming pool, it would be simple, ecological, and free!
I guess that's not the idea ....
In this case, it is an important factor to take into account when sizing a PV installation.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 03/01/21, 19:35

srin wrote:Hello,

It is an installation for 3kWp with the mylight system which allows to manage its self-consumption.
And as you have found, the CES is indeed a 250l installation.

Thanks for your feedback.
I will prepare my recommended and analyze other solutions for my home including photovoltaic and installation by myself knowing that I do not know anything about it at the moment.

If you have any concerns, the forum photovoltaic has a legal department to get you out of there. Send registered mail as quickly as possible (with A / R of course).
Go see on this forum https://forum-photovoltaique.fr/ and put your quote for analysis before signing up for a new installation. You only sign when you have the approval of the pros of this forum.
1 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 03/01/21, 22:03

You can easily heat the existing DHW tank inexpensively:
topic16691.html

I only put one DHW panel to avoid overheating, but if you can switch the heat to the pool this is no longer a problem and you can make less than 1000 € of supplies with 2 panels. Afterwards, you can always add panels for the swimming pool ...
You don't have any help but it's profitable : Cheesy:
0 x
srin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by srin » 04/01/21, 21:16

Philippe Schutt wrote:You can easily heat the existing DHW tank inexpensively:
topic16691.html

I only put one DHW panel to avoid overheating, but if you can switch the heat to the pool this is no longer a problem and you can make less than 1000 € of supplies with 2 panels. Afterwards, you can always add panels for the swimming pool ...
You don't have any help but it's profitable : Cheesy:

But if I understand your system correctly, you have to have a boiler, which is not my case, I heat myself with a pellet stove! unfortunately this will not be the solution to my problem.

Thank you anyway for the idea.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 04/01/21, 22:00

An exchanger is connected to a boiler (also pellet), or rather a hydro pellet stove. a MCZ Ego hydro. It makes me the ECS in winter.
You can forget that one.

The 2nd exchanger is on a 2.4 m2 flat solar panel attached to the front. He does the ECS for me in mid-season and in summer. Solar thermal panels are very efficient, you have to be careful not to get scalded when you purge them or when you fill them. It is imperative to do so in cloudy weather!
If you opt for such an assembly with thermal solar panels, the cost is very low.
1 x